1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Ex Holosync, LF Newbie from Oz!!!!

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by KristieCakes, May 6, 2009.

1. KristieCakes

KristieCakes Member

Hi all,
    I'm from melbourne Australia and am now on day 5 with LF 10. I've just sent Holosync back for a refund. After 4 months of using, I didn't really notice anything extraordinary as far as changes ago. I think it was possible too harsh because I found myself getting worse with destructive behaviours. I also found the constant marketing to buy this, buy that, etc to be VERY unsettling. I was more than happy to invest the cost based on the claim on the sample CD that everyone's life was changing within weeks, but after 4 months of little or no change, I couldn't justify the expense any longer. I also found the track to be boring and quite painful as far as the gongs were concerned. I'm finding LF far more pleasant to listen to and far more relaxing. I woke up this morning & put it on and felt a little unsettled throughout, but I know this is part of the process. My other sessions ast night have been really peaceful.

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi KristieCakes and welcome to the forum.

Can't say I've tried Holosync myself, but I have heard some 'other' entrainment tracks and I too find that the LF ones are more pleasing to listen and meditate too.

Look forward to seeing you around on the forums.

Hugs

Giles

3. Ravo

Ravo Member

Welcome KristieCakes

Welcome KristieCakes,

Great to see another Aussie in the forum, I am currently on LF7 and loving it:D. I too started with Holosync and whilst it introduced me to the technology, I found it uncomfortable with the continuous marketing pressure and frankly the cost was prohibitive - Lifeflow (in my view ) comes with a much heightened level of integrity and the major upside is a forum such as this with a bunch of highly articulate souls who are always willing to assist and share their experiences and help fellow forum members out.

I think you will like it here, All the Best Ravo:)

4. Edwin

Edwin Member

Hi Christie !

I can't really find any comment about it in what you wrote, but I do hope that you are using LifeFlow in combination with meditation right ?

If not, download the free course, and learn meditation first, then listen to lifeflow during your meditation sessions.
    And if you are allready doing that, nothing said here, enjoy your sessions :)

5. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

Welcome Kristiecakes,

`Tis a wonderful life with the Flow! Come join in on the confucius--I mean confusion. Throw your putty in the pile and let Life sort it out for you.

gus

6. missyching

missyching Member

another ex holosynch user

Hello everyone

I’ve been visiting the community at project meditation almost daily for the last few weeks and have just started with Lifeflow 9. Thought it about time I said hello and thanked everyone here. I find such a lot of encouragement and inspiration from reading your thoughts and experiences with meditation and life.

I found Mindflow while doing some research about Holosynch. Like others here, I started with Holosynch and have done the first level. I found that initially, the track gave me headaches and I felt angry quite a lot of the time. My family was not impressed. Life kept going on and I stopped.

What I really like about Mindflow is that the soundtracks are seen as an aid to meditation. Michael’s “discover mediation” tracks are a helpful introduction and reminder for me. I first learned about meditation in my early 20’s and have meditated at different times in my life but it’s been two steps forward and one step back all the way.

Since using lifeflow, on the whole I have felt much calmer & more loving towards my family. I’m less reactive and more able to stop and think or disengage from conflict. I’ve been using LF9 for a week or so. I’ve found it’s more of a “downer” for me. Sad, angry, flat yesterday and my mind is often very busy while meditating but I will keep going with my daily practice.

Like everyone I have my challenges in life and I know that meditation is a powerful tool for helping us to live life well and be all that we can be.

Thanks again to everyone here you help keep me going.

7. Panthau

Panthau Member

...one more who doesnt like lvl9. I´d really like to know what lvl9 "touches" in us.