1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

EnlightenQ

Discussion in 'Project Meditation - Success Stories' started by pollyanna, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Panthau

Panthau Member

However it works out for everybody, im just impressed that things like that get researched and worked out... im sure theres a lot of time and energy been spend on it.

2. amoux

amoux Member

So this morning I did my usual meditation practices, incorporating the EnlightenQ techniques - and what a change. Seriously - breathing rate dropped very quickly, everything just streeeeeeeetched out :)

Lots more practising to do today (which I'm enjoying doing), but I'm beginning to understand how adaptable the Q idea is to any form of meditation. I was wondering how it would work with my practices, and just decided to give it a go and see what happened. And as a result, had one of the deepest and most peaceful meditation sessions ever. Can't stop smiling.

Thank you Michael.

3. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi edge, I understand and have found there are products that contain say 10% product and 90% filler.

This is definately a 100% product - absolutely outstanding. I wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

4. Edge83

Edge83 Member

Hi Martha- you said this enhanced your Sedona Method practice? I'd love to hear more about that.. I'm way into Sedona and actually thought that this program would be something like releasing. I may take the plunge if you say this actually works well in tandem with Sedona.

5. Midnight

Midnight Member

Haha, I don't really have a secret, as I post what's been working for me on the forums all the time :p

Meditation, while very relaxing, peaceful, blissful, etc. brings up suppressed emotions, as most of us know. I would let these uncovered emotions accumulate, and become overwhelming. It got to that point because I would never really let an emotion be there, I would sort of put it in the background of my mind. That isn't really letting it be felt, and I would always sort of question why I felt this way, what was wrong, etc. So ignoring turned to resistance.

After an event happened in my life, I could no longer just question the discontent I had been feeling, and from then on, I let whatever I felt really be as it was. I let the emotions play out and proceed, and that was what released, contrary to what my mind was telling me.

Emotions that come up in your life, whether suppressed or fresh, have a tendency to influence the mind when resisted. The relentlessness of the mind is a sign that something needs to be felt. When I resisted, these thoughts would affect my meditation session because of the constant chatter.

Once you let yourself feel an emotion, the once persistent thoughts seem to disappear, amazingly enough. That's what enables me to have consistent meditation sessions. Before that event in my life, I enjoyed meditation, and knew there was something profound to it, but I could not honestly say that I was completely happy and content with meditation. That went on for the first few months of starting LF (which I began in January).

If EnlightenQ had come along a few months ago, I would've seen it as a godsend. I probably would've answered yes to all the questions, and the Q technique would have definitely propelled my growth. Not that I'm too good for it or anything, it could definitely help me now too, but I do not feel it was worth the $477 I paid. Probably because LifeFlow is too good :p

Glad you find EnlightenQ so great though. Definitely makes the entire process waaay simpler.

6. Martha BS

Martha BS Member

Hi Edge, EnlightenQ enhances Sedona Method practice and any other meditation or non-meditation techniques - It is what is written in quick reference instructions (PDF file), I am not on that stage of learning the program yet (how to integrate because i didn't learn all CDs yet), but i can definitely say that i can integrate the Q technique in to my yoga practice and i understood how to do it already. Q technique is not only one way to get the results, technique teaches few different ways, and what i like about that is i can chose the way which is most suitable for me. I have learned only one way at the moment and it is perfect for relaxation with in a few seconds as well as yoga practice for me. I used the exercise after my yoga morning today. I am looking forward to learn other ways of Q technique. I will keep you updated Edge :)

To Midnight.

Thank you Midnight for your answer. It s great that you seem to manage your mind well, but what you have said above seems very complicated for me.
    I was searching for a simple and easy solution and seems like i have just found it. Good luck to you on your path :)

Martha

7. Edge83

Edge83 Member

I bought it - look forward to talking about it more :)

8. Midnight

Midnight Member

Martha,

I tend to be a long, drawn out speaker about some things, which is why it might have seemed complicated, lol. Just to clarify, most of what I said was just an explanation of what the mind does to people, and the effects meditation has. My day consists of living my life, and letting emotions play out if they come up, and move on with my life. Not too much thinking involved on my part, though in the beginning, I had to be aware of my mind secretly turning to its old habits of resistance.

Regardless, enlightenQ is a very simple solution as well. Happiness lies in simplicity :)

9. Ta-tsu-wa

Ta-tsu-wa Member

What's all the fuss here?

My, my, my! I go away for awhile to roam the planet and when I check in I find the place in an uproar. Michael has become a mother once again, giving birth to a new program; there are no less than 4 threads about it, all begun in the last couple of weeks, and all of them named "EnlightenQ", and it seems to be causing a lot of what my father would have called "hootin' an' hollerin'". Do you folks realize what a ruckus you're raising? It's keeping the monkeys in the Amazon basin awake. Think you could all keep the volume down just a little?

Most curious of all, with all the fuss I expected to see a lot of discussion about this new critter Michael has spawned, but most of what I read consists of, "What is it? No one seems to know." I suppose if no one else is going to do it, I'll have to get to the bottom of things. Once I've had some time to spend looking the new baby over I'll post a review in a new thread, and it will not be named EnlightenQ!

Really, Pollyanna, I thought you were going to keep the young 'uns under control while I was away! :cool:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
  10. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Welcome back Ta-Tsu-Wa, your presence has been missed by many I'm sure :) Hope you enjoyed your travels.

Glad I was in the middle of writing when you posted the above :p

Look forward to hearing your comments and I'm certain you'll be more than impressed with EnlightenQ

Wishing you much peace and joy :) :) :)

11. beth

beth Member

Dear Michael lifeflow has done so much for us that we decided to try enlightenq. We just did the q exercise after listening to the first tracks and it is fantastic. Thanks a million, love from Beth XX

12. Ta-tsu-wa

Ta-tsu-wa Member

Still got a little roaming to do, but that'll be in between chores at home. The wife is getting ready for the holidays. We've got family coming up to spend most of December with us from Colombia. It's always a joy to watch the family from the tropics come freeze in our winter cold. Did you ever watch the movie, Cool Runnings? The Jamaican bobsled team at the Calgary winter Olympics? The scene where they first get to Calgary and they're freezing...well, that could be my inlaws. It's rather comical to watch.

Anyhow, once I've digested things I'll see if I can give something of a program review that describes at least the outlines of the program. There seem to be a lot of folks who can't figure out from what's been officially said so far just what it's all about. You say to use the relaxation track before the others. Does that recommendation apply when approaching the material the first time, or should I keep it to last?

13. zvaresk

zvaresk Member

Zvaresk

It is very interesting that because we can access a state beyond time and space I actually cognised the EnightenQ technique several weeks before it was released. I obtained it physically on the first day it came out and was intrigued to find that I had already started to practise it.
    I have been meditating for thirty years and using Lifeflow for the last 14 months. A few weeks ago I just spontaneously became aware of what I now know to be the EnlightenQ technique and in particular the "feeling" that accompanies deep transcendance. Prior to this I had been having some persistent health problems resulting in chronic fatigue. I found that if I was able to stay in meditation until the point that I had experienced 'the feeling' then I was assured of 100% boost in my energy levels during activity, following the meditation.
    Listening to Michael's explanation of the EnightenQ process has consolidated what I was already spontaneously doing. It is actually very liberating just to hear his explanation.
    By the way this is not the first time that I have had experiences prior to an event that is due to take place within space and time. I have experienced it when making appointments with various bioenergy healers and felt the effects of the healing weeks before the actual appointment.
    This has made me realise how important it is to set goals with deadlines and then commit to them.
    Many thanks and much gratitude to Michael.:)