1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

EnlightenQ

Discussion in 'Project Meditation - Success Stories' started by pollyanna, Nov 5, 2010.

1. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Anyone who knows me, knows the incredible benefits I enjoy, which have accumulated through meditating with LifeFlow over the last few years. Not only mentally and physically do myself and my family benefit but financially with decisions I have made through some amazing insights. The relationships in my whole family are noticeable to all.

I hold the highest respect for Michael and now, in just one day, I am blown away with the EnlightenQ program.

If I can make a suggestion to those of you who take part in the program, take the time out to listen to the C.D.'s in the order advised. Make sure you make the time to listen to everything. The explanations and analogies are so important - not just the exercises.

I look forward to hearing your wonderful success stories and wish you an abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)

2. Panthau

Panthau Member

Sounds great polly :)

3. Midnight

Midnight Member

Could you share a bit more info about what is included in the program pollyanna? What makes the program different from the knowledge of meditation and the mind already? How does it help you even through being an experience meditator?

I'm really curious about the program. :)

4. Martha BS

Martha BS Member

Hello everyone!!! :)

I have got it!!! :) Feel very pleased with myself.
    I have finished to listen to the first CD of the program about an hour ago. The CD "Me, myself and the universe" is just unbelievable, i don't have anything comparative with any of my meditation/relaxation (it is actually says preparation for meditation) CDs in my collection. Michael guides all the way through the CD and i feel myself now like i didn't spent even one minute in traffic jam, like i didn't work any hour today... I'm so pleased so far!!! Very excited about my journey with you tomorrow, Michael!!!

Thank you Pollyanna for offering help, i don't have any questions yet, as everything is explained by Michael very clear in PDF i have downloaded with the CDs for this stage where i am now.

Thank you very much, Michael, i enjoyed it this evening, very fast relax, even don't know how long it took me as i didn't have any thoughts.... :eek::eek::eek: Is it normal????

Thank you very much!!!

With lots of love,
    Martha :)

P.S. the problem i had is my downloads came very slow, i guess you are busy today.

5. Jeepsey

Jeepsey Member

May be a silly question, but.......

Since I just started with Life Flow 10 and only invested $67, wouldn't I be better off financially and spiritually, if I just purchased EnlightenQ and cancel my monthly billing?

I would attain all the benefits of the new program in days versus months with the monthly download program, and also save a few hundred bucks to boot!

Sounds like a good deal if my assumption is correct>>is it??

6. Karmoh

Karmoh Member

Hi All,

Well I'm working my through the CD's now and I truly believe I have found the missing link that has eluded me for 5 years. Although my meditations were of good quality and I hadn’t purchased Lifeflow for this reason, but something was missing, something subtle. Then amazingly something about EnlightenQ (and the forum) attracted me, not the sales pitch as that sucked, but more the hint that it was a fresh approach or technique and I haven’t been disappointed.
    To boot I have 30 days to evaluate the package.
    I’ll keep ya posted on progress.

Peace :)

7. amoux

amoux Member

I downloaded this last night, and listened to the first cd before I went to sleep. Am very impressed with what I've heard so far - it directly addresses a point that came up for me recently regarding meditation methods. Michael's analogies are very clear and had me laughing in recognition.

So today I've got a free day, and I'm going to get into the rest of it properly. I particularly appreciate the 30 day period to try it out. I've recently started Lifeflow (am a long-time meditator) and found it good - so much so that even my OH (who has never meditated) has started to listen to the free download, and says he can 'feel' a difference in his focussing abilities.

I'll be very interested to hear how others get on with this, and will report back with how I get on.

8. Mr Monkey

Mr Monkey Member

Martha BS, Karmoh & amoux,

As you’ve taken the plunge I (and I’m sure a few others) would be very grateful for your thoughts on the product and effectiveness.

Its funny in a way as I’m possibly more eager to hear how you get on than I was to find out what the product was at launch time :eek: :)

Many thanks for any insights :)

Cheers, Paul

9. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Midnight, to try and explain would be a dis- service to others - you can only experience it yourself. It's definately a whole package and I think Michael said as much as he could without spoiling the program for us.

All I can describe is when I listened to the whole package yesterday my first word was WOW. To-day, I realise it's instant and ongoing - I feel like I've become Mrs. Tolle hehehehehe

It's very early days - I'll keep you posted - wishing you much peace and joy :) :) :)

10. chris-da-fur

chris-da-fur Member

I took a leap of faith and bought it, was more than a little skeptical, but I have to say as much as I would like to explain it all I have to agree with pollyanna. It isn't philosophical or intellectual, at least not primarily. It is designed to invoke a direct, unavoidable experience, of what is something one has to find out for themselves, because words don't really do much justice.

I will say I am truly impressed and will not be asking Michael for my money back, and I have only worked with it for half an hour. Can't wait to keep at it!

11. amoux

amoux Member

Was going to restrain myself from posting any more until I'd gone through the whole programme - but just wanted to chime in I agree with chris-da-fur and pollyanna. This has to be experienced to be effective. And of course, early days yet, but 'something' is definitely going on

It's a very, very intelligent approach. So far, so good.

12. Midnight

Midnight Member

Fair enough, pollyanna. Makes sense to me.

I was considering giving it a go...I really want to see what it's all about. However, I live with my parents, and they control the financial aspects of my life...In the event that they're not satisfied for whatever reason (not that they would have any reason not to be, but they'd like this information just in case), who do I email to get a refund? It says to email Michael, but I can't seem to readily find an email address. Help would be appreciated. :)

13. Panthau

Panthau Member

Really curious about reports from people who tried it already!

14. Edge83

Edge83 Member

Thanks for the comments guys. I think you will be able to answer this question without being specific, which I would appreciate.

I've come across things in the past where the basic concept, however good, is a simple idea that could be given quickly, but things are drawn out and purposefully stuffed into a multi-CD / DVD program to be able to charge more. I'd like to know if you've found this a set of valuable content, not just a simple "q" technique that could actually be explained in 30 seconds, but stretched into a big product. Thanks for the info.

15. Karmoh

Karmoh Member

Hi all,
    After spending yesterday afternoon listening, pondering and listening again. I have come to this early conclusion.
    Occasionally someone comes up with a technique that is simple yet profound. EnlightenQ would have taken lots of research and experimenting to get it to the stage it is at. If you can imagine all the books and theories on meditation filtered and then condensed in to an easy to follow system that gives insight instantly, if only for a few moments (early stages for me, only one session) then this is it.
    This morning’s meditation began with the basic EnlightenQ training and it opened my meditation to a new level, very subtle shift, but it’s there and it works.

At this stage I would conclude that if you are truly happy with your meditation then EnlightenQ is not for you, but if like me there was a missing link then I would recommend EnlightenQ.

I knew that I was hanging around this forum for a reason

Pollyanna and Chris-da-fur says it all.

Peace :)

16. Panthau

Panthau Member

Im curious why this simple but profound technique needs several cds.

With all the comments, slowly a picture begins to arise in my head. :)

17. Karmoh

Karmoh Member

Hi Panthau,

Do you buy a book and start at chapter 1 and read sequentially or do you go to the bookshop and read the last chapter, then buy the book?
    EnlightenQ is a bit like that, you have to start at chapter 1. Whether it’s worth the money is subjective. :)

18. amoux

amoux Member

Okay, having spent a lot of time today working with the programme, well-spaced out because the effects have been so noticeable, I can say that this is something I want to and can work with. Takes me very deep. In fact, I'm so relaxed I'm going to have a long warm bath and an early night :)

19. journeywithin

journeywithin Member

sceptic

Hi guys,

I understand the guys that are sceptical here, im the king of skeptics:cool:

I only joined Michaels Enlightenq program yesteday after seemingly months of hype hype hype after finding a cheesy video on YT. The only reason I decided to bite the bullet was bcs of this forum. I have been lurching around for weeks reading about everyones results with Michaels products. I do agree, the marketing is a bit OTT but I don't really care as much as others about marketing if a product delivers value to me.

I can't really say anything about the benefits yet as I have only just begun listening and practicing this program. All I would like to say is that michael really seems to know his stuff and it makes perfect sense what he says in the training so far. Lets see what tommorow brings.

Incase you read this Mr Mackenzie, your hypnosis skills are second to none :eek: Can't fault your meditation prep track. nice

Greetings to you all & its nice to finally come out of the closet.:p will make a diary here of progress when i get chance. ciao4now

Jack

20. Martha BS

Martha BS Member

I absolutely agree with Karmoh saying that EnlightenQ is "...all the books and theories on meditation filtered and then condensed in to an easy to follow system that gives insight instantly....". I found it quite easy and simple but even if it is that simple i was not able to get same result on my own without following Michael's instructions and it is something that i want to incorporate not only in to my daily meditation but also in to my sedona method practice as it is suggested. I am not on that stage of learning the program yet, but looking forward to this part.
    I want to say again about CD for relaxation/meditation/preparation that it is the most powerful guidance i have felt. And teaching how to relax whenever i need. It works for me with in a few seconds!
    And I would like to say to Midnight that you are really doing well to study all that so far and understand it is something you don't need. You are really lucky if you already expirience so deep and so relaxed meditation and still mind. What is your secret? Can you share more please?
    All thoughts highly appreciated. :)

Martha