1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

EnlightenQ

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by technosmith, Nov 5, 2010.

1. technosmith

technosmith Member

Hey guys,

What are everyone's thoughts on EnlightenQ?

I DEFINITELY want to give it a go, but am just a bit concerned with investing such a large amount of cash in one go.

Do you think Michael will offer the individual downloads again?

Or do people think this could be a really good opportunity to save some cash in the long run?

Phil

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Phil,

I have actually taken a day from my work to go through the program because I had access to EnlightenQ this morning. It's absolutely outstanding and like nothing else I have ever tried. Even though I have gained enormous benefits with LifeFlow, I have been amazed with this new program. Michael's clear and meticulous explanations of so many things is enlightening itself.

I read so many people's uncertainties in the community about how they feel or should feel during meditation - they're all clearly understood with the EnlightenQ program - it really is like finding the last few pieces in a jig-saw puzzle.

I believe it's worth every penny and I'm certain he has offered the very best price possible and imagine he has invested a great deal of time and money into what can immensely change so many lives. Unfortunately, because he gives quite a lot for free, many will not be happy with investing money. I happily recommend it to everyone.

I cannot see how he could do the C.D.'s on a singular basis with the EnlightenQ program or I'm sure he would - LifeFlow works well this way which is why he is able to do this. As always, he offers a full money back guarantee so you will have nothing to loose.

Whatever you decide I wish you you much peace and joy :) :) :)

3. tylerhbrown

tylerhbrown Member

So its sounds like you did not have to pay for EnlightenmentQ...... I'm holding out for some reviews from purchasers...
    THB

4. ShivaKali

ShivaKali Member

I'm no meditation expert. I've always questioned if what I'm doing is the way it is supposed to be done. I've never experienced some of the things others say they have so I wonder if I'm doing my method the best I could. Taking a TM course has been awfully tempting. I looked into it last summer but they asked for $2500 for instruction and that's more than I'm willing to shell out. If Michael has developed a method of meditating that gives me feedback as if I was learning under direct instruction of a qualified teacher I'll take the $477 any day over the $2500.

Sure there isn't a lot of specific information because specific information is what the technique is all about. From the sales page I take it that there's some sort of exercise with a practice CD. And there are training CDs and another track that apparently uses entrainment that he says is for preparing to relax or meditate. It all sounds very intriguing. He already gives away his method for basic mantra meditation so this would have to be something beyond that. What is most interesting is that he states it can be integrated into other meditation techniques. What in the world could that be, and how is that even possible?

Very likely more detail will come out as people start discussing their experiences and success with the technique. Maybe those on the fence will decide it's worth making the leap then. But I'll take the 40% discount now. I'm guessing for those who just can't manage the full amount up front Michael will allow his support staff to let them pay in a couple of installments. They've been really good about that sort of thing with making LifeFlow available to everyone. Maybe Pollyanna could ask on our behalf?

Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  5. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi THB, that's a fair comment and because I accepted to be a moderater here, you are quite right I was and still am offered both programmes which Michael now has for sale for free.

One stipulation I made when I met Michael was that I stay anonymous for personal reasons which I have discussed in past posts.

I am happy to be here for 3 reasons:-

1. I love Michael's Purpose in helping people to become free and happy

2. I wanted the opportunity to help people achieve whatever they want through the laws of the Universe

3. I wanted to master meditation after investing so much time and money into ways which had proven pretty fruitless for me

The second stipulation I made was that I would pay for any product he made because many years ago I got into huge financial difficulty in a business I had because I gave too freely to many friends. This was a big learning curve for me and I will not subject anyone to the strife I had to deal with.

I would not hesitate to ask for a refund if I wasn't happy with a product, however as meditating with LifeFlow has given me some great insights in my business,I have gained far more than I ever could have dreamed possible. Life is truly tremendous and I wish you all peace, joy and abundance :) :) :)

6. tylerhbrown

tylerhbrown Member

Ok, so did you pay for enlightenmentQ? I love life flow, but today's description of this new product has sounded like its mostly for people who are having trouble meditating. I'm not sure I need a $400 slight enhancement to my meditation and as all the descriptions so far have been quite vague, its hard to tell what I am being sold. What does the return processes involve? If it is straight forward, I may consider purchasing. I would really like to hear some forum reviews from people who have purchased, though.
    THB

7. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi again THB, yes I have paid for both LifeFlow and EnlightenQ - it's just my personal choice because of what I mentioned before. The return policy is very simple and straightforward. There are a few posts in the link below now.

I believe it will be a total revelation to all who invest in it and it works wonderfully with LifeFlow

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...uccess-stories/4427-enlightenq.html#post17606

I'm really pleased that you love LifeFlow and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

8. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

9. Informer

Informer Member

Hi

I have just purchased it myself and wont get time to look at it for a few days , the PDF suggests its not Brain Entrainment tracks ? is this correct ?

10. Midnight

Midnight Member

Hmmm, i'm curious why jodie's comment was deleted...that's a bit worrisome.

I'll give my perspective...I'd recommend it to anyone who feels that they want their meditation experience enhanced immediately. Some of the information that Michael went over confirms some of my thoughts since my own realization.

However, I am perfectly content with the LF tracks, and do not feel a need for EnlightenQ. That's just me personally. Meditation has been working out for me, and I'm thankful for it. Letting the emotions that come up from meditation play out as they are had the same effects for me as the Q technique. The Q technique's effects are immediate, and it's pretty simple, but I do not feel as if I needed it, quite honestly.

I do think you should be your own judge and try it out. If it works for you and you feel like it was a big breakthrough, awesome. If it doesn't, there's still the full refund you can get, though the enlightenq staff seems to not be responding, probably fixing the issue with the huge demand for enlightenq. Let that speak for itself.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2010
  11. CharlieBrown

CharlieBrown Member

Probably OT, but I am just *shocked* by the fact that they had to close the site because of the huge amount of requests (at least, this is what the email I have just received says).

I find it incredible that so many people are willing to spend hundreds of dollars at close to zero reflection time - apparently the economic crisis is over, I would say...

12. Scott_11:11

Scott_11:11 Member

I may still try it, but I'm going to wait til the last minute so I can see as many reviews as I can.

13. Panthau

Panthau Member

I thought the same. :)
    I cant stand the hype, and the expectation it creates within me.
    Im sure its a good product, but i just spend 300,- on an alpha stim,
    which is even more hyped then enlightenq, and the results were null, nothing, nada.

14. GilesC

GilesC Member

Well, I haven't been able to get to my computer for a couple of days (been very busy elsewhere), and come back on today to find all these positive comments about ElightenQ, but can't get anything from the actual website apart from the 4 minute sample; and to be honest that doesn't tell me anything new, though it does give an idea of what EnlightenQ is actually about.

Although it does sounds interesting, I certainly can't afford the cost of it (even if it was available to order, which it isn't at present). I could only just afford to pay to download Lifeflow at the time.

I hope the people who can afford it do find the benefit it offers, and from the comments above it sounds as if that's the case so far. For myself, I'll have to keep working at my 'normal' meditation, and use my own Cues (Q's ;)) to bring myself back to the mantra.

Hugs

Giles

15. Mr Monkey

Mr Monkey Member

Sorry to hear that you didn't get the results with alpha stim. On the bright side you have 30 days in which to evaluate the product on this occasion (which along with the intial positive reviews persuaded me to take the leap). So if you find it’s not for you then your not out of pocket, if you like it its money well spent - happy days :) :D :).

16. Peaceful Warrior

Peaceful Warrior New Member

Enlightenment??? from a simple thing like this?

A question will occur to many about Michael's new Q Technique. How can such a simple and easy to learn technique be so effective for me? Is one simple meditation technique enough for enlightenment? :rolleyes:

Maybe you are thinking, “How is it with such a small, simple technique I can become enlightened?” You are saying this because you have not experienced the Q technique yet. When you experience this technique you will not say this is a small, simple technique.

Your mind probably says, “such a simple thing? Don't be a fool. How can you become enlightened through such a simple thing as this. It will not happen”. But your mind is a tricky beast. :confused:

Your mind will give you many excuses. Your mind will say, “It is not possible now, so postpone it. Sometime in the future when things are better, then you will do it.” Beware of what your mind says to you. Do not be too trusting of your mind. We can doubt everyone but we never doubt our own minds.

Even those who talk so much of scepticism, of doubt, of reason, even they never doubt their own minds. And your mind has brought you to the state you are now in. If you are in a hell, your mind has brought you to this hell, and you never doubt this guide.

You can doubt this new technique, but you never doubt your mind. With unflinching faith, you move with your mind as the guru.

And your mind has brought you to the mess. If you are going to doubt anything, doubt first your own mind.

You must remember that your mind feels threatened and in danger by meditation. The moment you think about meditation, your mind becomes alert. Now you are moving in a dangerous dimension, because true meditation means the death of the mind.

Sooner or later your mind will have to dissolve, retire completely from running the show. Your mind becomes alert and begins to say many things to you to save itself. “There is no time for this, we can do this another time, there's no rush, let's postpone, it's too simple” etc.

Your mind will create unlimited hurdles because your mind is afraid. It will give you many reasons why you should not begin to use the tools of EnlightenQ. Do not believe it.

I have tried more meditation techniques than I care to remember over the past few years. If you feel like you have tried them all too, then you are very wrong, you have not tried EnlightenQ yet.

I give it my highest endorsement. :) Well done Michael & PM Staff!

PW ;)