1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

EnlightenQ

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Mr Monkey, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Hazelkay

Hazelkay Member

it hurts

Have listened to CD5 as Pollyanna suggested but as the relaxation progressed the pain in my breastbone grew much worse and I ended up shaking. The mind was calm and quiet, but the physical sensation in the body was acute and is even now still with me. I am happy to persist, if this is a fairly normal phenomenon and will pass in its own time.

2. Panthau

Panthau Member

Thats what i meant. I know about the intellectual facts of enlightement, but i believe there has to be a sudden shift to be 100% there. Even if its a small one, because you´re already so near.

3. jada

jada Member

so micheal made me an offer , i can pay it for 3 months, i am confused what to do, should i stop lifeflow? and start this new programme? i cant afford paying for both!!...advise needed pls :rolleyes:

david

4. Panthau

Panthau Member

As far as i have gotten into EnlightenQ, its not an replacement for LF. Its an Add-on, so to say, something that enhances our meditation with LF greatly.

You can just stay at the level of LF you are and wait until you have enough cash to buy the next level. I guess theres no need to rush. Im at level 10 again, and its great! :)

5. jada

jada Member

YES, BUT SHALL I CONTINUE TO LF 1? I think ill finish lf than cosider it..

thanks

6. Panthau

Panthau Member

Who can answers this, other then yourself? :)

If you´re happy with LF, and want to go even deeper, then its probably a good idea to go down to lvl1, and the following tracks like nirvana etc.

If you cant purchase EnlightenQ and LF at the same time, you have to look for a solution that fits your situation, i guess. :)

7. spirit77

spirit77 Member

Hi all! Reading Hazelkay's post I could relate to pressure-type sensations in the body. It seemed the deeper I went, the more the pressure inside my skull increased - a numb buzzing sensation. Perhaps it's the brain responding to entrainment waves and/or an increase in energy. At this point the explanation really doesn't matter for me. I just know that something happens at a feeling/sensing level. The numbness is the sensing aspect inside the skull/brain. When I just notice the sensory and then let go, I find myself in deep peace and serenity (feeling) at a place where I no longer notice my body.

Now this experience is not completely unknown to me because I have achieve this state on occasion through my meditation practice. What I am noticing, however, is that I am staying in that state longer with EnlightenQ because mind thoughts are not disturbing the peace in the way they were previously.

I appreciate how the Q Technique has us get our own sensing feeling. The more this happens the more I claim it as my experience. When it's my experience, it's mine. No one can say it's right or wrong, true or false. It just is. It's verifiable by me. It may change and morph over time, and that's ok. I am a dynamic, evolving being, not a static body mass. But boy, what an amazing ride it is going to be if what's been happening so far is any indication of what is still to be revealed and experienced !!

8. M L K

M L K Member

Hazel's symptoms

Hi, Hazel,
    When I read about your sensations around your sternum, I recalled that there are grief points there. I wonder if your body-wisdom might be trying to process some old emotional material via your meditation. If so, and if it becomes too intense for your comfort, you could ask for just a fraction of it. That sometimes will bring the intensity down without losing the discharge value. All the best, Margaret

9. Hazelkay

Hazelkay Member

thanks, Margaret - will try that - it is already a little less now

10. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Member

I'm mollified now, Michael offered a 3-month payment plan at the introductory price for LF members, so I made the leap. It's going to be dicey affording it, but if the effects are as advertised it will be well worth it, as this could be the Key I'm looking for.

So, thanks Michael! Can't wait until I get a chance to actually try it out. :D

11. GilesC

GilesC Member

Same here.

Thanks Michael (and the team) for listening.

Hugs

Giles

12. snowhoper

snowhoper Member

I'm in the middle of a totally insane spell @work and in catching up with emails have seen the 3 month offer has gone to be replaced with a 4 month one with an extra $100 on the tag :(

If I can get the 3 month offer at the Lifeflow customer rate $377, I'd def buy it - Michael - if you or your team are watching :)

Many many thanks,
    Marc

PS - still getting great results with Lifeflow.

13. ShivaKali

ShivaKali Member

It was never $377. That came from a post where someone did their math wrong and that figure just keeps getting repeated by others. It was $477 from day 1. Made the same mistake myself until it struck home that $777 - $300 is not = to $377.

14. tylerhbrown

tylerhbrown Member

Actually there was an offer last weekend for life flow users that was $400 off, making it $377.

So... I'm trying to be positive about the Q technique, but I'm having some real issues. The first time I listened to disc 2, I clearly felt the feeling sensation and recognized it from life flow and other meditation techniques I have done. I would love to be able to bring this feeling up at will, as it takes me around ten minutes on the LF tracks and it is not consistent, but I am having some issues with the practice. First off, I live in a two bedroom apartment in the city, so there is a fair amount of noise throughout the day. LF is great because I can turn the volume up to a comfortable level that blocks out some of this distracting noise, but with Q, the point where the singing bowl disappears is key and I am often distracted by a truck driving by or something else, and after this happens a few times in a row, it gets frustrating. My apartment is pretty quiet, but when I am listening so intently, the apparent volume of the outside noise gets way louder. I also have to listen to the Q discs at a pretty low volume because there is a fair amount of "fuzz" noise even in the silence of the tracks. I am a sound engineer, so I may be a little hyper-crytical of such things, but its pretty unacceptable to me (Michael, give me a call buddy because you really need a new audio guy, there were a lot of problems in the LF tracks too, especially the huge clipping distortions in LF1, totally unacceptable!)

I have tried the imaginary method, but I did not like the pacing of it, I will try it again though. Disc 5 is cool, and very relaxing, in fact I have no idea what he says in the middle portion because I am always soooo far out there! I'm not giving up yet, but so far I'm not that happy that I paid almost $400 for this product.
    THB

15. Karmoh

Karmoh Member

On the above note on quality. Track 1 CD2 the practice and CD4 at recorded at different volumes.

Using my MP3 I play listed CD2 T1 and CD4. Got nicely in to the moment with CD2 T1 expecting a continuation when I nearly jumped through the window........well not really but you know what I mean. Spoiled the session completely.
    So be aware of the different Vol levels if you intend to loop.

That’s my only gripe ;)

Peace :)

16. tylerhbrown

tylerhbrown Member

$400 ($777) for 5 "cds" should absolutely be gripe-free, IMO. If I ever submitted audio work like this, I would be fired.
    THB

17. siva

siva Member

@tylerhbrown, I'm in the same boat as you. I live near the railway tracks and hence do get disturbed by the sounds, which is a bigger bother in EnlightenQ as the tone fades away compared to LF1. And, don't try to imagine the tone as someone pointed out to me yesterday.

@pollyanna, @edwin,
    I tried listening to the existence of the tone yesterday and it made no apparent difference. I mean, I didn't try to imagine the tone, but just let the tone fade away but keep listening. Not sure what else I'm doing wrong, but couldn't quite get the 'feeling sensation' that many have reported. Any further pointers?

Thanks,
    Siva

18. colinm

colinm Member

Hi

The latest email from Michael says that it's being taken off the market in a couple of days. Is that for real?

cheers
    c

19. Panthau

Panthau Member

Today when i listened to the Q practice sounds, after several gongs i got a weird sensation, which im already familiar with. It feels like my whole body gets thick somehow, kinda alice in wonderland syndrom :)

On the other hand i was very centered and relaxed. The weird thing is, that thoughts were rushing in, even more then i normaly have (or did i recognize them stronger?). But it felt like theres a little space between "me" and the thoughts.

I wonder if that could be the sensation (which is for everyone different), that we´re aiming for in the Q practice.

20. siva

siva Member

@Panthau, I tried CD4 again and, just like you, before the final two gongs, I had a sensation that my head is sitting at a great height compared to my legs, like the Alice in Wonderland syndrome that you're talking about. Perhaps, this is a kind of 'feeling sensation'. I saw this happening with LF too. Alas, this was not repeatable and happened only once in the last 3 tries I did with Q exercise.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2010