1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

EnlightenQ

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Mr Monkey, Oct 5, 2010.

1. chris063

chris063 Member

Okay... I know I said I wouldn't and I REALLY SHOULDN'T have, but I knew if it really WASN'T anything I thought would bring any benefit then I could have taken Michael up on his returns offer..

So in the sleepless early hours this morning (I was woken up by an owl calling in the woods across the road :) ), I lay there thinking that I really wanted to know more about all of this, and took The Plunge. LifeFlow hadn't disappointed and after reading all the positive comments being posted after so little time, I felt this was worth looking into.

I am only on the second cd but I can honestly say I am already VERY impressed with what I am hearing. The two practise techniques I have listened to so far, ways of helping to focus the mind and putting ourselves deeply and quickly into the optimal state for meditation, are both excellent, and I know that I am going to enjoy working with these, and that this is most definitely brilliant training for anyone who has an active mind which doesn't like to be stilled.

My views anyway!

Very Much Peace to you all,

Chris :):):)

2. IanT

IanT Member

YES to EnlightenQ

How fickle 'I am that I am'! Further to my previous post and a definitive NO!

I am trusting Michael's research and the reviews. Currently downloading and the vibes from Spirit are good!

Love and Light.

3. Panthau

Panthau Member

Im downloading it right now, but will wait for my girlfriend so we can listen and try together. Will share my experiences :)

4. spirit77

spirit77 Member

Wow EnlightenQ

I'm not much for chit chatting on social networks so I haven't felt inclined to 'talk' much on this one. I'm almost finished LF9 so I wondered whether it was too early to inject another program. Being a curious yet cautious person, I read the pre-launch posts and did weigh-in myself. It's been my practice over the years to 'take the pulse' of public opinion, but to make my own decisions by asking my own internal guidance whether something is right for me now. Sometimes it is; sometimes it is but not right now; sometimes it is not right period.

So yesterday I got myself in as clear a place energetically as I could, and asked the question. I felt drawn to the opportunity to learn a meditation technique with a built-in feedback mechanism. My desire for consistent, undeniable, in the 'sweet spot' meditation experiences was motivating me to move forward with EnlightenQ. So I did.

I don't know how many years EnlightenQ has been in development but I do know a lot of research by Michael Mckenzie and his team has gone into developing this product. You can't just pull something like this out of thin air. Because of the way I was thinking about all this, I could not even contemplate deny Michael the right to financial compensation. I thought it was exceptionally generous that Michael gave a 30-day refund option with purchase if I was not completely satisfied! From my viewpoint that was showing complete confidence in the product from his perspective, and a no-lose opportunity for me. In other words it was a win-win proposition.

I've listened to CD 1 and 2, learned a few new things and experienced the 'sweet spot' ! Holy Moly, it sure gets quiet and peaceful pretty quickly! My experience was very intriguing and I am hugely encouraged thus far given that I'm not yet into the actual Q technique! I love having the ability to give the mind and nervous system a complete rest through this process.

I once heard someone say "Life is a series of choices". At this time I am choosing to continue on my spiritual journey enhancing my spiritual practice with EnlightenQ. May the Blessings Be! :)

5. R.W.

R.W. Member

Intensified stillness

I'm on Life-Flow 9, but I have been meditating non electronically for 24 years. I love my practice, but I am open to other venues. I've done T.M., Centerpointe, Ultra, etc. I cannot give a definitive review of EnlightenQ, but I can say that CD 2 is very powerful. Michael takes you -- very quickly -- from sound to silence. But it is not just silence; it is right-brain intensified mystic silence. Very powerful. It is the silence of silence, and frankly it stopped me, and I looked deeply into my imagination to find nothing there. This nothing is quite incredible because it is filled with aliveness. Now it is an hour or two later and I am still there -- at least a part of me is still there. Very very.

6. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

I am thrilled for you all and completely relate to your comments about Michael, LifeFlow and EnlightenQ :)

I am totally convinced that many lives will change forever and wish you all an abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)

7. Scott_11:11

Scott_11:11 Member

Well.. I got it. And so far I'm not seeing the big deal. Clearly this will need more practice. I've only gotten through disc 2 so far. Hopefully there are some profound things to be found on the other 3 discs. There's a lot of talking. He says some interesting things, but I don't yet know that they're $400 things. But that's just day 1. More to come.

8. Hazelkay

Hazelkay Member

I have been practising with CD2. I can follow the sound intently but the feeling sensation, though recurring reliably each time, is not one of tranquillity but a heavy pressure around my breastbone. There is silence but with this disturbing sensation. Do I just accept this physical sensation with the silence, or do I need to practice more until it subsides?

9. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Hazel and welcome :) I would allow yourself about an hour, find a quiet, comfortable place and listen to C.D.5 Me, Myself and the Universe - Use headphones if you can but if not no worries.

C.D.5 has multiple uses, one of these being a preparation for meditation.
    Then go back to C.D.2 and see how you feel then :)

Hi Scott, I just looked through your previous posts and I think you may benefit by doing this also :)

Hope this helps, peace and joy :) :) :)

10. siva

siva Member

Just came back from vacation to see lots of good impressions about EnlightenQ. Alas, I've missed the lifeflow subscribers sale. How much was it for lifeflow subscribers? Any idea if they might still give it for a lifeflow subscriber like me? I live in India and due to the currency conversion, the difference in price would be huge!

@Pollyanna, how long does it take to go through all the 5 CDs? Is it something you've to practise over and over again? Is it something like entrainment - I mean, do I have to have the CDs with me to listen everytime I sit down to meditate?

11. Hazelkay

Hazelkay Member

Thanks Pollyanna - Will Do:)

12. amoux

amoux Member

CD5 is amazing :) I listened to it on Saturday and loved it - really got into it and became very deeply relaxed, and last night I listened again. Something very curious happened - I was listening to it and just at the point where visualising the expanding point inside me, everything just faded away - I was totally gone - then the next thing was the instruction to return home, then again - totally gone. Half an hour later I was 'back'. :) Now, maybe I fell asleep, but all I can say is that it really didn't feel like sleep. Particularly being so alert when I did 'come back to myself'. If that's what happens the 2nd time, I can't wait to try it again today!

Did a lot of practice of the exercise and the technique itself again yesterday - and will be continuing to do so. I like the 'instant' aspect of the exercise, but the cumulative effects are fascinating to explore. Again doing my usual meditation session this morning, incorporating the techniques, went deep deep deep.

13. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Siva, contact [email protected] regarding the sale. They always try to accomodate :)

In answer to how long does it take to go through all the C.D.'s I would like to make what I understand to be a really important point so please bear with me:-

Initially and through my own eagerness to get an overall view of the program, I listened to everything during one day (with some breaks, or I would have been so deeply relaxed I would have certainly gone to sleep) Indeed I was heard snoring as I listened to C.D.5 :eek:

With curiosity and eagerness satisfied I understood what a powerful yet simple program EnlightenQ is.

That being said, I also realize through the instructions that through regular practise I will feel more and more familiar with the feeling/sensation it evokes.

Even though I enjoy many many benefits with LF I am going to spend time with the Q exercise and the instructions and guidelines before I move onto the Qtechnique.

In doing this, I believe I will know when I feel familiar enough to move on.

I will continue meditating with LifeFlow in my usual way, practising the Q exercise and listening to the guidelines until they feel like second nature to me.

And Me, Myself and the Universe, well I will simply bathe in it ;)

In a nutshell, my best advice is to enjoy, take your time and keep listening to the invaluable guidelines.

Hope this helps and I wish you an abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)

14. BobMc

BobMc Member

I am struggling with this purchase a little bit, but I am leaning towards a purchase. It is a lot to ask someone to spend $500 or so on a program with barely any description. I realize there is a 30 day guarantee, but I have seen guarantees before that don't exactly pan out. But the positive feedback makes me suspect this isn't all fluff, and if there is a product that could enhance what I spend about 240 hours a year already doing, then it is probably worth it. I like to think my time is worth that. So yeah, the holosync-type marketing was a bit much. But Michael's previous product was legitimate, a TM course costs $2500, and I am pretty sure I am going to order it in the next 24 hours. I hope it is as helpful as I suspect it will be.

15. Karmoh

Karmoh Member

Hi Pollyanna,

Exactly :)
    Yes, once I got over the furor of my initial excitement. I now have the luxury of settling back and taking my time. I discovered a few years back that meditation would become part of my natural daily life. So I now have a tool where I can take my time and enjoy the outcome. :D

Peace :)

Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
  16. chris-da-fur

chris-da-fur Member

I was extremely put off by the marketing as well, and especially hated how vague the description was, but I am not disappointed with the product at all! Money well spent in my humble opinion. Taking part in the exercises is opening up a huge space within and around me, thats the best way I can describe it.

My only fears are that this won't reach enough people, and some of the ones it does won't give it a chance due to pre-conceived ideas they have about it or something. It really does a great job if one gives it their full attention and has no expectations!

17. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Bob and welcome to the community :)

You can rest assured, EnlightenQ is an outstanding program, however, if you’re not totally pleased, Michael’s word is about as good as it gets in my opinion.

His knowledge and unique techniques speaks volumes in the program. Try it and see for yourself, you really have nothing to lose. I'll be surprized if you are not totally impressed, wishing you much peace and joy :) :) :)

18. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

That's wonderful Karmoh, I was so pleased to read your initial post when you first listened to EnlightenQ :)
    I wish you an abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)

19. Panthau

Panthau Member

This technique and its results make sense to me. What Chris describes as space around him was exactly what i felt when my mind shutted off a year ago for a few seconds. I just finished CD2, but im asking myself, how can we stay there? Michael says its a lifelong process. When Buddha said "i am awake", doesnt that implie that suddenly something changed, a shift in his perceived reality? The shift i experienced was also sudden, but i got nearly instantly back to my normal reality when the first thought came up.

Its great to have tools to go there, in fact its fantastic. But to be
    100% there all the time, like Eckhart Tolle, is probably still something
    which needs several lifetimes of un- or reconditioning of the mind, in my oppinion.

20. Midnight

Midnight Member

Sounds like some limiting beliefs speaking for you, Pan, hehe.:p

The difference when you've realized enlightenment is that no matter what happens, no matter how you feel, no matter what you think or how you think, the things you do/did/plan to do, your realizations and breakthroughs...none of that is who you are. You exist outside the mind.

This realization is great, because no matter what you're feeling, you KNOW it is impermanent, and not you.

This does not mean it instantly disintegrates, but the realization lets you stay peaceful even through experiencing a vortex of thoughts and emotions.

Not many people can be there 100%, but as you grow, it is my belief that you get closer and closer. So far my experience has confirmed this. :)