1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

EnlightenQ

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Mr Monkey, Oct 5, 2010.

1. csjasona

csjasona Member

Thanks Polly. We do know the URL. It's just that there's not yet anything there :}

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Don't worry, just be a little patient :) Even enlightened beings have challenges and glitches - they are probably just experiencing a little technical challenge.

And remember, it's not what happens, it's how you handle it that shows who you are :)

Here's the current link:- EnlightenQ

3. Scott_11:11

Scott_11:11 Member

Kind of a vague description for a $400 product.

4. chris-da-fur

chris-da-fur Member

I second that.

5. chris063

chris063 Member

Sadly I won't be trying EnlightenQ out just yet, but I am very heartened to see it looks like it is a technique which can be learned to enhance the meditation experience, and not to do with any special outside equipment being required :)

I found the idea that it could 'improve' the LifeFlow experience intriguing, as LifeFlow on its own has already very successfully seen me through what would otherwise have been a very difficult time in my life.

I am very much looking forwards to hearing how people get on with it! :):):)

6. Panthau

Panthau Member

Not for me this time, i guess.

7. Midnight

Midnight Member

While it probably has some great information, I don't really feel as if I'm missing something from meditation.

It was kind of disheartening to see that the program is $400 (for a week) for such seemingly important information. I can't ask Michael to give it away for free, but I would think to have such information in your possession would mean that you would want to get it out for free.

But it's not so much the benefits EnlightenQ says it can offer, I just want to know how it works, mostly.

8. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Member

Yeah, I was really looking forward to giving EnlightenQ a try because the product description sounds awesome, but...

There's just no way I can afford something like this. It'd take me a year to save for it, and if I'm gonna save for that long I'd rather go for something like a trip to The Monroe Institute.

Oh well...guess it's back to the original plan. Meditation and energy work until something happens. :p

9. ausgezeichnet

ausgezeichnet Member

Hi all...
    I took the plunge,
    I'm currently on LF 4, and have advanced quite a bit.
    Not sure what to expect, really, I wasn't unhappy with what I got from LF, but the claims sounded...tempting. I guess it will refine the mediation process.
    Let's see if this works; )
    Bernd

10. tank0211

tank0211 Member

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED at the outrageously huge cost of this product.
    And here I thought you would be offering this at a price comparable to the life flow program & in a step by step format as well. So much for you trying to help the world w/ affordable products for the every day man. Wow, I can't even describe how disappointed I am. No way can I afford this product in these hard ecomomic times. It's hard for me not to think you are just out for a buck after all. It's really too bad as this REALLY sounds like something I could use & in fact maybe NEED, but it's way, way out of my price range. I hope you reconsider how you are selling this & the pricing so us people who aren't filthy rich can afford it. The every day man needs this way more than the people that CAN afford this right now.

regards w/ a heavy heart
    =(

11. bvp663

bvp663 Member

I agree, the price is pretty steep. Still, I'm going to give it a go since there's a money-back guarantee. I will say have bee consistently turned off by Michael's marketing technique both with LifeFlow and now EnlightenQ but on these forums he seems to be honest, open, and helpful so I can't really speak bad about him as a person.

Busy weekend, but if I have a chance to try EnlightenQ I'll post a followup here to help others decide if the large investment is worth it (hopefully before the "special limited time offer" is up).

12. chris-da-fur

chris-da-fur Member

what I don't get is he put a 24 hour ticker at the top of the page as a time limit, and by the end of the page he talks about 48 hours, which is it? And why on earth is it so expensive. Just seems a little fishy to me

13. Scott_11:11

Scott_11:11 Member

I understand why it's expensive. It looks to be 5 CDs. Each level of LifeFlow is about $75 (I think. I haven't bought a level in a while). So the cost of 5 CDs of EnlightenQ is the same price as 5 levels of LifeFlow. Of course, this only relates to the sale price offered for 48 hours. I don't know where the $777 price comes from.

My issue is the site doesn't explain very well what it is. I guess it's a process or method of meditating that's better than what's been previously offered. Perhaps you can't really reveal anything without revealing everything.

For those willing to buy it, I wish them luck.

14. jada

jada Member

:(

i tought maybe one could pay it bi monthly, well i ll consider it when i finish with lifeflow:(

15. Mr Monkey

Mr Monkey Member

Whilst I accept that the price is quite high I think its a bit hard to judge if it is fair price without trying the product yourself (or at least listening to how people have got on with it), as to me it is all relative. A rubbish product you pay 50p for is 50p wasted, £5000 (which you have to save very hard for) on a product that helps you achieve something you always wanted to is money well spent. For me its not the initial cost of the product its the results it gives, plus we do not know the amount & expense of the development and production costs. Having said that I know where the people saying "if its that amazing, shouldn't everyone have the opportunity to try it?" are coming from, as it is a real shame that if it is really good, some people end up missing out purely through finance (although the support team have been excellent to me regarding LF and finance, so maybe see if they can help you out).

I think it might have been a nice touch if Michael had taken some time out to look through this forum and respond to a coupe of the queries/comments post launch. I am aware he browses it from time to time and after such a big promotional push a few words wouldn't have gone astray.

I'm not fully swayed yet whether to get the product or not but the 30 day offer makes it tempting, either way I know that I am in a fortunate position having that decision to make. It'll be fascinating to hear how people get on, but the initial few comments from those that have purchased it seems positive, but time will tell.....

:)

16. chris063

chris063 Member

I would agree with this.. LifeFlow has so far been the largest expenditure I've spent on something which was purely for myself, a luxury, really. I looked upon it as an investment which I felt had the potential to help me make changes I knew that I needed, and so enhance all areas of my life. I have not been disappointed and have never once regretted investing the money.

I also do not really see why Michael should be giving away for free, something which he has no doubt invested a great deal of time and energy into. Everyone has to make a living somehow, and unless one is truly in a position where they do not need or want a return, that investment of effort needs be reflected in the cost of the end product.

I agree that a staged payment option may help some to find this more easily affordable.

The comments coming back so far from those who are trying this out do sound very encouraging and I look forwards to hearing more. I do wonder though, if it might have helped those of us who ARE naturally wondering how much difference this product could make to us, if Michael could have released just one technique from the series, so we could have had a 'taster' as to what it all entails. With LifeFlow it wasn't an issue, we had the free guide to meditation, and the LifeFlow sample, so had a very good idea what it was we were investing in before buying.

But I do appreciate that a sample of this, as someone has already said, may mean the whole thing is revealed!!

In the meantime I look forwards to hearing more from those who are now working with this :)

17. IanT

IanT Member

I was expecting something different and was rather disappointed when the opportunity to experience EnlightenQ finally arrived. The voice in my head (as Ruiz would say) was expecting some sort of a 'lead in' track to enhance the LF tracks; I am currently on LF7. I was asked by Facebook member what I thought of LF.
    My response was:

I've been using the LifleFlow downloads for a few months and now (was) on LF 8. Have used other meditation, monaural, binaural, guided and mantra meditations I am impressed with the depths of meditation LF brings. I opted for the 40 min dowloaded version.
    LF10 provoked past memories and vivid dreams (not always pleasant).
    LF9 was easier on the ears and LF 8 takes meditation deeper. I feel that LF8 is on the edge of an even deeper meditation experience (ie. towards Nirvana?).
    I do feel better in myself and the greatest benefit is improved concentration. I try and meditate once a day with ipod and headphones. I do look forward to chilling with LF (if I dont fall asleep).
    LF 7 the jury is still out. . . and still on the edge of something else I believe. I did get a glimpse of the most amazing panorama (light and colour like I could never imagine).

So back to EnlightenQ. The logical way to decide;

- I answered a HUGE 'NO' the E'Q questions.
    - I don't like the HUGE 'Countdown Timer' etc
    - I am almost halfway through LF
    - It's nearly Christmas and there doesn't appear to be a method of spreading the cost.
    - the 'opportunity cost' is I'm wasting time pondering the purchase when I could be doing something constructive, so. .
    - going to watch footy, meditate with LF 7, do some painting, eventually complete the LF series. Period.
    - NO for me.

PS. I might just check the forum again lol.

18. Bdarly

Bdarly Member

No for me on Q

I can't fork out that much money and not even know what I'm buying. Way too unclear for me. I've enjoyed LifeFlow a lot (I'm on Level 2 now) but I wouldn't say it's radically changed my life (and I have done it as directed). I'm happy to have LifeFlow as a tool with meditation but would have never done it if I had had to pay all upfront. Q just doesn't make sense to me without knowing more...way to vague. I hope it's all it's hyped up to be for those of you who try it. Good luck!

19. Itlandm

Itlandm Member

I can afford it. I can afford to wait, even. If y'all become godlike really fast, I'll look into it again. Of course, I won't take your word for it. I want to hear it from your spouse. :)

20. rutart

rutart Member

Said yes

I have been very excited all along about EnlightenQ.
    I have been reading all the comments here ... When i checked the website, I actually answered no to the majority of questions except for "am I missing something". This question made me think a lot and I realized that there is no such thing as perfection, I can always improve more in meditation as well as in my general life. After studying the comments here, I heard someone say that he/she felt like EnlightenQ seemed to be the thing he had been missing after 5 years of trying and that comment after only using it for a few hours. That tipped me over the edge to try it myself. I am in the process of downloading the product now, its downloading really slow but almost complete :D , I will share my experience with you and thoughts etc.

Love to you all :)