1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

EnlightenQ

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Mr Monkey, Oct 5, 2010.

1. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Beth,

I understand how difficult and frustrating it can be to want to help others solve their problems, yet for various reasons they do not seem to be receptive. I used to struggle with this a lot. When I stated the following:-

"Watching the beginning of the EnlightenQ video just reinforced for me how tragic it is that people everywhere have lost touch with their true self - feeling lost and alone, rushing here and there, reacting unconsciously to whatever life throws at them. Some clinging to old hurts and belief systems which have been programmed into them and reinforced all their lives by society, parents and culture.

They have no idea that they are self imprisoned and have access to the key to free themselves
    "

it crossed my mind that some people may take offense at this statement and this is clearly not my intention. Most people put on a brave face to the world and only when they trust you will they let there guard down and open up.

Sounds like you are doing a good job because people are opening up to you :)

Here's what I have found works for me - I just disclose a little at a time, like scattering little seeds - sometimes they fall into fertile ground and over time, some people begin to ask questions. Then it's a matter of disclosure ;) I only answer there question and then move onto another topic.

Occasionally I do put my neck on the line as I did with one of my neighbours whom I have posted about some time ago. This particular neighbour is a lovely elderly gentleman who has become a very dear friend to us now. He spent years living in isolation, never leaving his home and I believed that meditating with the LifeFlow System could help him overcome this. He resisted any suggestions I made for sometime and so I managed to convince his wife to help me.

Eventually she encouraged him to give it a try and gradually he came to visit us which was a huge leap forward for him.

Now, he goes to the shops and the markets - he even joined a group of walkers in the community and enjoys wonderful walks in the forest :) Each time he visits, he claims I am his little guardian angel, and I always tell him it was nothing to do with me - he just had to be willing to be open-minded and try something different. It is such a gift to see him enjoying life :)

I hope this helps you Beth, keep up your good work and I wish you continued peace and joy :) :) :)

2. chris-da-fur

chris-da-fur Member

I don't doubt micheal's authenticity, I'm just really curious about what enlightenQ really is, is it a listening program or something physical...? He didn't drop any hints

3. Edwin

Edwin Member

Whahahaha first we all agreed that his advertising technique is quite dodgy, and now everybody will have to agree that it is working... We are all dying to know what his new project is about :D

4. Mr Monkey

Mr Monkey Member

I'm not too sure it’s the advertising that has generated the interested as such. I think it’s more to do with the fact we have all had experience of the PM support team, forum and LF product and know that it’s good :), so are curious/interested/excited about this next development.

As others have mentioned the advertising seemed so OTT that something doesn't quite sit right. If I had seen it in isolation I would have avoided it :eek: but I know from past experience how good the PM team have been about the product, with emails and also follow up advertising. Its just seems funny that I (and possibly quite a few others) ended up signing up to find out more in spite of the advertising, rather than because of it :rolleyes:.

Roll on the 5th Nov :)

5. CharlieBrown

CharlieBrown Member

I quote that, being in the same boat as you :p

Long time no see, by the way, and happy to see that you guys and gals are all around and well! I have moved away from meditation into prayer, lately - that was my ultimate mean, getting closer to my spiritual self, and meditation helped me there a lot.

I am curious, though, to hear about this new project from Mickael!

6. Panthau

Panthau Member

Haha yep! :D

7. Midnight

Midnight Member

The video has about 100,000 views now. It seems to be catching on.

I hope we get more info soon.

8. Mr Monkey

Mr Monkey Member

My curiosity got the better of me this morning and a Google search came up with a little more info, I guess this is the page people saw if they committed a few extra email addresses at sign-up time: EnlightenQ - Lives Will Change Forever

The following sentence seemed to outline the objective of it "EnlightenQ will help you intentionally cultivate moments of transcendent awareness and you will become increasingly able to bring these moments back with you into your normal life." - Which sounds nice :), although not a bean on how it intends to achieve this :(, but I guess that’s more to build anticipation for the 5th Nov.

As a lot of people are looking forward to this the following question came to mind "If you truly lived in the present moment, would you ever anticipate anything (good or bad)?" :confused:

Cheers, Paul

9. Edwin

Edwin Member

Thanks for the link.
    I can answer this question with another question:

If you truly live in the present moment, would you still feel the need to anticipate anything ?

And another question:
    What are you anticipating right now ? Does your precious ego tell you to watch out for an incoming meteorite ? Maybe there is some toxic chemical in the air that you are breathing right now, and you could be dead in 30 minutes.
    Or the chair you are sitting on, will it hold you or can you fall over any minute ?

You live under the illusion that you have your life firmly in control, that you are in the command seat of your life.
    But really, if this were true, how is it that your life isn't going completely the way you want all the time ?
    We are not in the business of acting, but in the business of re-acting to whatever life brings us. No need to anticipate anything. That doesn't mean that you can throw away your agenda, or stop paying for your life-insurance, it just means that if you look upon what is, right now, without thinking about it, as if through the eyes of a new-born baby, your reaction to whatever life brings you will be much more accurate to this particular situation than it would have been if you had anticipated it.
    Get my drift ?

"But if you are always ready to accept everything you see as something that appears from nothing... At that moment you will have achieved complete peace of mind." Shunryn Suzuki

Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
  10. ChilliPeppa

ChilliPeppa Guest

I'm speculating that this will be some sort of enhancement to the meditation with LifeFlow such as an additional mantra or pranayam. But if not that then probably a change or enhancement of the brainwave tracks, perhaps something to do with the Gamma?

11. Midnight

Midnight Member

It mentions "...when using other techniques" down at the bottom. I'm guessing that EnlightenQ might be a sort of system not unlike that of The Sedona Method. Just a guess. I thought it might be some hardcore piece of technology haha.

12. chris-da-fur

chris-da-fur Member

Yeah I had an image of some track you listen to once and you realize your true nature and how awesome that would be for mankind and what the world would be like... alas, probably not to be.:(

13. Midnight

Midnight Member

Well whose to say that it won't be easy? From the claims, it doesn't seem to be too hard to use this thing. I wonder if it will cost anything to use...

14. Karmoh

Karmoh Member

Sitting on a shelf in my office is a small crystal bottle, this bottle is gorgeous. Its evocative design was made of daydreams, but it isn’t the bottle what attracts attention, it was what's inside. My grandmother was a believer, she believed in magic, and things that went bump in the night, she believed there were fairies in the woods and elves in the forests. As small children she read to us tales of fantasy and incredible mystical lands. She read from a big black book that no one was to touch. To us, this book was the Holy Grail, we dare not move whilst in its presence.

She told of rain, and snow capped mountains, of weird and supernatural creatures. There was no fear. Granny was the guardian of the book and while she had the power we were all safe. As granny aged and withered away, the stories got shorter and the lyrical words faltered, she explained her time had come and all was well. The book was closed and forever hidden. As a parting gift, she gave small crystal bottles that she had captured a rainbow. One for each of us.

If, she explained. You feel in need of love, hold the bottle to the light and the rainbow will come alive and shower you with its essence.

Now as adults, we know the black book was just a blank note book, you see granny never learned to read or write.

As adults we now know the crystal bottle is empty……………or is it.

She believed, and we still do..............

15. Coenrad Morgan

Coenrad Morgan Member

I loved that story, the crystal bottle, thank you for sharing that in the way and words that you did.

I did not like the marketing material AT ALL, especially given that you had to rope friends and family into something you know nothing about but I do know that there is HUGE sincerity behind the scenes at Life Flow, this alone is proof enough, not from being told or read but through my own experience.

I hope that once the launch hype is over, the product / offering will reflect this, I wish all those who are involved and or benefit from the new offering well.

Life Flow has made a huge difference in my life, mostly because of the people behind it, I believe Enlighten Q will be no different as the people are the same....

For now, I read I AM THAT....... tomorrow, I may need go catch myself a rainbow :) , why not?

16. chris-da-fur

chris-da-fur Member

That book blows my mind every time I pick it up!

17. Mr Monkey

Mr Monkey Member

You never know, we might get something like this through the post to plug into our computers :D

[​IMG]

Afraid not fully, I've started a new thread in response to your questions and would appreciate your thoughts: Anticipation

18. Midnight

Midnight Member

Hahaha, that is not far from what I was expecting!

19. ShootingStar

ShootingStar Member

As funny as that looks, you never know what could happen. That is one of the wonders of life. :p

20. Mr Monkey

Mr Monkey Member

I couldn't agree more, it was just in this case Midnights comments got my imagination going and the thought of wearing something like that made me laugh - which of course not to say its not possible. Infact I've found out a little about the picture and it has a genuine application which is pretty impressive (although I suspect it could make people a tad lazy :D).

The first site explains with pictures the second site has an explaination plus a video of it in action (although to get to the video you have to get through some annoying advertising :rolleyes:)

Honda thinks up mind-controlled robots | Crave - CNET

Honda unveils helmet that controls robot via thought | Science | guardian.co.uk

As has been speculated, I guess EnlightenQ could be anything from a CD or a written technique/system to something very advanced, either way I'm looking forward to finding out :).