EnlightenQ forum

Discussion in 'Your Suggestions' started by Edwin, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Edwin

Edwin Member

I have been following this thread:

http://www.project-meditation.org/c.../6373-so-how-s-going-enlightenq-new-post.html

And I feel that those who have bought this system might benefit from their own forum to discuss experiences, ask questions and get some "professional" support aside that of the regular forum users, something like some sort of "EnlightenQ Support Team".

I know that the sales have been brought to a stop for now, but those who have allready spent money on the system could maybe do with a bit more support ?

2. Hazelkay

Hazelkay Member

EQ

I have been using the EQ resource for some months.

The Q exercise was a different experience for me, having meditated only with the Vipassana technique for many years.

I found the exercise to be quite profound and challenging to begin with, bringing up a lot of physical pain in the heart area, but when this settled, my unique feeling began after a few gongs and then it began as soon as as I started the exercise and I could experience it at will anywhere.

The next stage I haven't yet found beneficial. The effort is too 'effortful' and the supposed rebound doesn't work for me. I am used to letting go in meditation and tend to reach the meditative state quite quickly both in formal sitting and during the day when I try to maintain awareness during ordinary tasks.

Perhaps I was seduced by the 'enlightenment' promise when I know fine well that I should be 'giving no thought to enlightenment'! (Dogen Zenji):rolleyes:

3. Panthau

Panthau Member

Well, its only 1 (new) thread so far, but an extra subforum wouldnt be too bad i guess as its in fact something very different to LF.

4. Karmiconnexion

Karmiconnexion New Member

I don't know who is around and seeking enlightenment in these forums now...but I have had the experience...so for anyone who would like to know how it feels and what happens after please write and I shall endeavour to explain as best I can...love and blessings

5. olmate

olmate Member

Hi Karmiconnexion,

I would welcome an insight to your experiences. I am sure many would benefit from your insights.

Olmate

6. Panthau

Panthau Member

The mind cant experience enlightement. So dont trust the storys about it.

7. wu wei

wu wei Member

EnlightenQ

whatever happened to enlightenQ? is there still a way to order it?

8. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi wu wei and welcome to the community :)

If you email... [email protected] you'll find them very helpful.

I will try and find out if there is going to be a promotion any time soon because I know that many have seen or felt how valuable EnlightenQ really is.

The autogenics and hypnosis used in the bonus track "Me, myself and the Universe" are perfect to listen to before any meditation technique and also just for deep relaxation.

Hope this helps and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

9. otocs

otocs Member

Hey Pollyanna or any of you using it.. I'm purchasing EnlightenQ and would love your insight on how you've used it but I can't find a way to send you a private message...

I don't have it yet so I've not even seen the instructions of the program but is it something you use to lead into your meditation with LF?. I used LF for about a year then was taught TM and practiced that for a while and I've just started practicing again in the last week combining both.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
  10. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi otocs, apologies for my late reply. I have only just noticed your query :)

LifeFlow will work with any meditation technique and it will take you to and hold you for longer than you would otherwise be able to do in desired brainwave states.
    The autogenics and hypnosis used in the bonus track "Me, myself and the Universe" are perfect to listen to before any meditation technique and also great for deep relaxation.

Here's a piece written by Ta-tsu-wa who is highly revered in the community...

"Each of us is unique, and what works well for me might be totally useless to you. Generically speaking, there are three types of meditation techniques. There are techniques that take your awareness outwards, techniques that take your awareness inwards, and techniques that do a little of both. People with exceptionally busy minds tend to do better with techniques that take awareness outwards since their minds naturally head that direction anyway. People with more contemplative natures tend to do better with techniques that take you inwards. The combination techniques are a “maybe” for just about anyone, but are usually best used when a person has some experience with meditation under their belt.

The mantra technique as taught by Michael at Project Meditation is an excellent example of an outward technique. Since the vast majority of people have somewhat active minds, this mantra technique is a good bet for most of us.

"The "preliminary exercise" in EnlightenQ is in fact a sophisticated meditation technique in its own right. I can see the roots of the Q Exercise in several very advanced meditation traditions, in particular, Surat Shabda yoga and Taoism. The Q Exercise employs the same principles in a very unique way with actual audible sound as the focal point. The mechanism used in the Q Exercise is one of the most effective I've run across, and with some dedicated effort I think just about anyone will succeed if they're willing to put in the time to practice."

Hope this helps, look forward to hearing how you progress and if you need any help please post in here and/or contact the support team on the following link...

[email protected]

I wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)