1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Energy work

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by Panthau, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Panthau

Panthau Member

Hi there,

Since a few weeks im doing some sort of energy work while im meditating, which means im pulling energy from my feet to all of my chakras. Now yesterday i did this not only in my mind but also kind of physical, i really felt it. When i pulled up energy to my heart chakra, i suddenly felt deep depression and anxiety and i was so glad about the fact that something happend, that i threw myself into that feeling and in the end i just cried like a baby and released some bigger fear in me.

Just wanted to mention that, because its not directly attached to meditation but seems also a way to heal and come forward in this journey of life.

Pan

2. Edwin

Edwin Member

Excellent Pan !

The amazing thing is, that with your actions, you have released that energy and it will not return anymore. Did you know where the emotion came from ? I mean, was it connected to a memory or a thought ?

3. Panthau

Panthau Member

Hey Edwin,

No i havent a clue where this emotion came from. I also got the feeling that most of my "inner work" happens outside of my daily awareness (sleep for example). Maybe its better that way, because sometimes i think it would be too much for my little daily mind :)

4. scotland01

scotland01 Member

Moving Energy

Hey Panthau,

So how does this work, it sounds really interesting....
    Has it got anything to do with the idea of opening your chakras.

How do you do what you where doing in more detail?
    Is it just focusing in the mind on moving the energy up from your feet?

Thanks and great work.

5. Panthau

Panthau Member