1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Emotional stuck?

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by Panthau, May 3, 2011.

1. Panthau

Panthau Member

"The Journey"

Hi there,

Want to share this with you, as it works for me. LF often brings up emotional packages, and i never really had a tool to work with it. EFT kind of works for the moment, but doesnt release the big fat boulder for me. So i ran around with feelings of anxiety and nervousness, which came up through meditation, for days or weeks until they final released themself through a dream or other means. Im especially handicapped in this context, as i dont had useful means to access my emotions. I mostly tried through music and sad film scenes.

With this tool, i can now actively release these emotions in a timeframe of 1-2hours. This is not meant as an advertising, but i guess some of you might find this one useful.

In fact its nothing new, its mainly a practice from NLP, called Timeline, with a spiritual touch. The author is Brandon Bays, and you can find the technique in her book.

This journey into your emotions is meant to be made with a second person, but can also be done alone. I did it alone with the cds, and i never had in my adult life such a deep journey into myself.

Thanks for reading,
    Phil

Last edited: May 17, 2011