1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Electromagnetic Field Radiation - EMF Protection

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by pollyanna, Jan 28, 2013.

1. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Electromagnetic field radiation surrounds us. We’ve immersed ourselves in an ocean of electromagnetic radiation. It’s all around us now, invisible, we can’t see it but we know it’s there. Every time you lift up your mobile phone, you know it’s there.

It’s impossible to turn the clock back but we need to be aware of the adverse health effects so that we have the choice of taking precaution against the exposures.

These are just 2 of the comments made in a film length documentary I highly recommend watching. I only became aware of the benefits of the Schumann Resonance when I began using LifeFlow almost 6 years ago and I am extremely thankful to be able to protect my family and myself with this natural EMF protection.

Watch this Sensational Eye Opening Documentary that examines 60 years of scientific research:

[yt]K_bEUIxdnp0[/yt]

The scientists in the documentary explain how the adverse affects of exposure to EMF are vast and appear to occur over prolonged periods of time; how statistical analysis suggest cancer, hypertension, cardio, neurological, leukaemia, Alzheimer’s, reproductive and other diseases are some of these.

They explain that since life began, the earth has been surrounding and protecting all living things with a natural frequency pulsation of 7.83Hz known as the (Schumann Resonance) and how the wide spectrum of artificial man-made EMF radiation masks this protective 7.83Hz frequency of the Earth.

They show how exposing people to the Schumann Resonance has the effect of "protecting" them from electromagnetic field radiation.

You can protect yourself with the 7.83Hz Schumann frequency with any of the following LifeFlow tracks:-

-Peace and Harmony
    -Classical Magic
    -LifeFlow 7

Each of these tracks have been specifically designed using the precise frequency of the 7.83Hz Schumann Resonance. And what’s more, because LifeFlow is uniquely designed to allow listening over open speakers as well as headphones, you can bathe your entire home in the earth’s natural EMF protection frequency.

These tracks are played regularly in my home and they really do create a feeling of deep inner peace and harmony. You can play when you have a luxurious soak in the bath, having dinner, reading, relaxing or meditating.

Wishing you an abundance of peace and joy :):):)

P.S. Click on the following link to see what Michael Mackenzie posted in the community in 2007

Schumann Resonance Health Benefits

Technology will always move forward. It’s good to know we can take precaution against the exposures of electromagnetic field radiation

2. Panthau

Panthau Member

Thanks polly, very interesting. Will post it to my FB friends.