1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Dutch

Discussion in 'Your Suggestions' started by Edwin, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Edwin

Edwin Member

I have tried to get my friends online here to share the wonderfull benefits of meditation. ( so far only member "Guusje" has tried it, once... and she didn't use it in the end )

Most friends however don't use the course because it is in English, and their English is not as good as mine.
    I was wondering if there are ways for me to translate the meditation course to Dutch for you guys !
    If Michael approves this, I would like to know what programs/equipment is needed for good quality audio.

I am quite sure that we can get a lot of people to join up if they can learn meditation Michael's way in their own language !

2. Michael Mackenzie

Michael Mackenzie Owner

Other languages

This has crossed my mind before Edwin.

The discover meditation course was recorded in a studio but I am sure you could get results with a good microphone and quiet room.

My only concern, you may have to do all the Dutch TV interviews! I don't know if I could handle you taking all the glory on Dutch TV :p

Seriously though, I am happy to discuss this further. More languages equals more meditators.

Michael :)

3. Edwin

Edwin Member

LMAO !!!! Maybe you can send me a very big photograph of yourself, so I can hold it on my lap during the interview, and hold it up every time I talk about you !

" So you have been meditating for a few months now ? "
    " Yes, thanks to our divine Guru Michael Mackenzie ( holds up picture ) , we have learned an easy way of meditation... "

Hm, feels a bit too much like the promotion of another meditation program I won't mention here. We better stay normal :D

On a more serious note, I think the audio quality on my pc should be sufficient for the course.
    Do you think it could be possible to send me the text, so I don't have to translate it "on the go" while I am listening to your current course ?
    Of course I am more than happy to send the file back to you so that you can make it downloadable. I might even know people who can translate it to German and French too ! All we need is a spanish one, and we will have covered about 80 % of all world languages :cool:

4. Michael Mackenzie

Michael Mackenzie Owner

Script

I'll pull down my super-sized photo I have on my wall and have it sent over to you Edwin! Feel free to decorate with flowers of your choice :)

I will have to go searching for my original script. Give me a day or two and I should be able to dig it out.

I will email you in the next few days!

5. Edwin

Edwin Member

Great !

Does anyone know when Poison Ivy blossoms ? :D

I will await your mail. Don't expect it to be ready 2 days later tho... Business is picking up !

6. Edwin

Edwin Member

Can't find it ? :p

7. Michael Mackenzie

Michael Mackenzie Owner

Hi Edwin,

I just wanted to check you got my email message? Michael