1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

downloading trouble

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by artnuwa11, Aug 12, 2008.

1. artnuwa11

artnuwa11 Member

Hi,

I have tried to download the program a few times, but no luck. Looking through the support forum I came across a suggestion for a couple media players. But even after that download of those the computer, which is a new Dell laptop with Windows Vista, does nothing but flash. Then has to be shut before I can do anything else.

Please advise.

Thank You,

Artnuwa11

2. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

Have you tried to download anything else with this new laptop? I've downloaded from here just recently and had no trouble.

Gus

3. artnuwa11

artnuwa11 Member

downloading

Hi Gus,

This is my son's laptop. He has had no prob. with any of his many downloads.
    Worried about doing something to his equipment....

Thanks,

Adrienne

4. rhyscob@hotmail.com

[email protected] New Member

download trouble.

hi,
    having exact same problems, in that i can download discover meditation but am unable to play on windows vista media player?any help would be great thanks:)

5. Tech Support

Tech Support Administrator

Hi all,

Is this still a problem...?

Do you get any error message so I can invetigate this further?

Thanks

6. pjlee58

pjlee58 Member

I'm also having trouble with trying to get #9 to play on Media Player or Real PLayer. Nothing seems to work. Had no problem with Intro & #10.:confused:

7. Tech Support

Tech Support Administrator

Hi pjlee58,

I have sent you an email.

For anyone else having this issue the tracks are all in the same format so it is puzzling why you are having difficulty with LifeFlow 9 but able to play 10 and the intro without any problem.

Try re-downloading the track incase there was an issue when downloading the track, this can somtimes happen but usually you would get an error message when you try to unzip/uncompress the zip file.

Tech Support