1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

downloading the LF sample track to mp3

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by Jeff3028, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Jeff3028

Jeff3028 Member

Can I put the LF sample track on a mp3?When I downloaded it it went straight to itunes,And I dont think I can put songs on mp3 from itunes.

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi Jeff,

The downloaded tracks from Project Meditation are all MP3's, so if you've found it's gone into your itunes then this, I believe, is some setting on your computer where itunes is capturing it somehow (I don't have itunes myself, so I don't get that issue).

When you get the link to download the file, can you right click on it and choose "Save As..."? If you can, you should then be able to select a location on your computer to save the file to and then transfer it to your MP3 player using whatever software your MP3 player uses.

Hope that helps.

Hugs

Giles

3. jodie

jodie Moderator

Jeff3028

Hi, the advice given to you from Giles is correct (Thank you for your help Giles!! :) ) Please feel free to submit a ticket to us if you require any further assistance with transferring the Lifeflow demo to you mp3 player.

If you have it sorted now, I hope you enjoy it!!

Kind regards Jodie :)