1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Downloading problem

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by jasonearle4, Nov 25, 2008.

1. jasonearle4

jasonearle4 Member

Any time I try to download any of the LifeFlow meditation or free guided mediations it says "The Compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or corrupted" Any thoughts on what I could do?

2. Tech Support

Tech Support Administrator

Hi Jason,

Do you have any kind of download manager on your browser as I hav seen this caused by download managers.

Or maybe try a diffrent browser.

The tracks are in a zip file as it is easier to download (or should be :)) and most computers never have an issue as it is common practice for downlaods to be in this format.

Let me know if you are still having issues.

Grant
    Tech Support

3. misssbb

misssbb Member

zip file won't unzip

:confused:I have had no problems with #10-7, but cannot open #6. I've tried "open", "explore", and one other that isn't coming to mind at the moment, and the message either says it is invalid or on one of them it says the file is empty, which is totally untrue.

I tested other zip files I already have and even downloaded something else that was a zip file just to see if that one had a problem too, and it didn't. I can open any zip file but LifeFlow6, and tech support has been no help. They tell me they tried it and it works. So I asked just to send me the mp3 by itself and have not heard a peep from them since.

This is a huge disappointment. What do I do if they can't or won't help me? Sure I can get a refund, but I don't want a refund, I want to be able to open this file and access the mp3. Please someone help. Thank you.

4. Michael Mackenzie

Michael Mackenzie Owner

Hi,

I have just emailed you a new download link for LF6.

Michael :)