1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Downloading Previous Lifeflows

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by Blossomingfire, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Blossomingfire

Blossomingfire Member

I originally downloaded the lifeflows 10-7 on my iphone but I wanted to download them onto my PC as a back up but I can't find any of the previous lifeflows anywhere! The only one I see is 7. How can I go back and download 10-6 unto my PC in case something happens to my iphone? I also want to try to put them on a ipod which I intend to purchase but Im not quite sure how to do that. Thanks...

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi Blossomingfire,

Yes, the download centre only shows you your latest download for some reason.
    Hopefully the support staff will see your post here, and I know they'll happily provide you with links to allow you to re-download the ones you already have.

Alternatively, you could try contacting them on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the forum (Project-Meditation - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software)

Hugs

Giles