1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Download Login

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by beatmusic, Sep 30, 2009.

1. beatmusic

beatmusic Member

For some reason when I go to the contact us section, it doesn't accept my email or password. I can get into the forum just fine, but when I go to the download center it doesn't have my email in the system or something. I'm trying to get tracks that I haven't downloaded yet, I didn't realize if I didn't download that month I would lose the ability to get that month's track.

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

That's odd that your email isn't recognised if you've used that one before to get the tracks. Are you sure you're using the right email address? I know I get mixed up sometimes as I have about 5 or 6 email addresses I can use.

Yes, it's a bit of a quirk of the site that you only get a link to the latest download and not the previous ones. However, it does say on the download page...

"If you are missing any previous downloads please contact us using the contact us link below."

However, if that's not working for you then one of the support team will no doubt be along soon and see your post here and help you out. I know they can ensure you get any missed downloads as others have also had to request the same.

Hugs

Giles

TR likes this.
  3. beatmusic

beatmusic Member

yea, I'm pretty sure it's the right email because I get the emails from Michael and Project Meditation all the time.

I tried the contact us section, that's where it says to put in your email and nothing happens for me, I don't get it.

4. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Don't worry - alerted support, so you will hear from them pretty instantly and they'll sort it for you - no problem, peace and joy :):):)

5. Tech Support

Tech Support Administrator

Hi BeatMusic,

I have sent you an email with all the links included for any missing tracks.

I also checked your email address and everything worked fine for me, I don't want to put the address in this post but it is definitely the one you singed up to the forum with, you can see this in the User CP at the top.

Let me know how you get on.

Grant

6. beatmusic

beatmusic Member

Thanks everyone. All set. I should be fine as long as I download the track when it's there.

Thanks Again