1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Doubts on how to apply problem solving technique

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Ravi, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Ravi

Ravi Member

Hello All,

This is regarding the problem solving technique mentioned in a mail I got from the support team with the subject "The magnificent power of your creative mind...". In a nutshell, the technique essentially is to state the problem and then visualize the solution while in a meditative state.

I have a few doubts on using the technique:

1. Should I use it while doing my daily meditation with LifeFlow (BTW, I'm on Level 10 currently)? If so, should I use the technique before I start the chanting on my mantra? If so, for how long should I visualize the solution? Also, won't doing this take away from my core meditation time, thereby adversely impacting my progress with meditation? Another doubt I had was that since it takes around 8 minutes for the brain to entrain to a particular frequency, would doing this visualization at the beginning of the session (when the brain is not quite at the target frequency) be optimal or should it be done at a later point when the brain is more likely to be at the target frequency?

2. Alternatively should I use this technique during listening to CreativeFlow? Again, when should I start and should be the duration?

Any thoughts or clarifications will be very helpful.

Thanks,
    Ravi

2. jodie

jodie Moderator

Hi Ravi,

I just noticed the above post whilst I was looking for a link.
    I know that you asked the same questions to the support team as I was the member of staff who answered. If you wish to check your emails, you'll find my earlier reply relating to this weeks GoodLife.

Kindest regards and have a wonderful day! :)