Does Sleep Easy Solution really work?

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Zimako, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Zimako

Zimako Member

I purchased the Lifeflow series partially in the hope that at least some of the tracks (1, 2 and 3) may help sort out my insomnia issues. Unfortunately, they have not helped very much in that area. Then last week I received the half-price offer by email for Lifeflow Sleep Easy Solution, which is touted as being very very effective for sleep problems. Does anyone out there have some actual experience with the product, and do you think it could really be more helpful than the regular lifeflow tracks? Secondly, when I went back to check the mail, I was informed that the offer had expired. I have tried to search on the site, but it is not listed as one of the products on offer. So, if I finally decide to give it a try, how do I go about ordering it? All suggestions (including alternative products) will be most appreciated. Thanks.

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Zimako,

sleeping well again is one of the benefits I now appreciate although this happened after daily meditating with LifeFlow for me personally. I will look through my posts for you tomorrow and see if I can reference when I noticed this benefit.

It's times like this that I wish I had kept a log or diary because I feel for you and anyone with sleep problems. A few people have also posted about sleeping well - here's one post and a link to it:-

"My wife and I have used Holosync for years. Since discovering
    LifeFlow,. i must say that there is no contest. It is superior
    brain-wave entrainment. It is also nice to be free from the earphones.
    The resulting restful sleep and relaxation remain unmatched to anything
    else that we've tried.

As a Clinical/Consulting Psychologist in private practice and agency
    consultation for over 40 years, I've been a lifetime supporter of
    meditation and have been grateful for the availability modern sound
    technology. I now present clients with alternatives, but
    most strongly recommend your product."
    Jeffrey J. Elenewski, PhD
    Clinical/Consulting Psychologist
    Colorado Springs, Colorado

http://www.project-meditation.org/c.../21038-our-lifeflow-experience.html#post48852

Are you meditating with LifeFlow or relaxing?

There have been many people in the community asking if they could play specific tracks within LifeFlow all night long and this is definately not the solution and I imagine this is why the sleep tracks have been created.

Even though I now sleep well, my husband and I really enjoy the pre-sleep autogenic bonus track - it's only about 8 minutes and we have it set in a playlist followed by 1 sleep cycle on my ipod

I really love the morning gratitude track (about 8 minutes too) I think it's a great way to begin the day for anyone in my opinion.

Yes, I believe the offer has ended - still you could contact support if you want to purchase it - they are always extremely helpful. There's also a 90 day money back guarantee so if you don't get the results you want, you can simply ask for a refund.

The sleep solution may work for some the first night and for others it may take a few weeks because it can take time to re train sleep patterns that have been broken for a while.

Hope this helps and wish you much peace, joy and restful sleep :) :) :)

3. Zimako

Zimako Member

Thank you very much, Pollyanna, for a very comprehensive reply. I am still trying to assimilate all the information you provided, but am sure it will be very helpful indeed. I have decided to give the new dedicated sleep solution a try. I will of course appreciate any further references you are able to post. Peace!

4. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Zimako,

I can only seem to access posts as far back as 2010 in the community so I am unable to define when I began to sleep better because I began meditating with LifeFlow in 2007

Here are a few links to posts relating to sleep...

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...uctions/5856-question-new-user.html#post20661

http://www.project-meditation.org/community/meditation-chatter-box/3418-lifeflow-10-a.html#post15910

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...06-lifeflow-came-up-number-one.html#post13052

http://www.project-meditation.org/community/meditation-chatter-box/3418-lifeflow-10-a.html#post15906

If I can find anymore older ones for you I will post them as promised.

With regards to the sleep solution, I highly recommend that you try it for a month and see what results you get because solving sleep problems is such a relief. I think the pre-sleep track is a great aid and would definitely play this each night prior to the sleep track.

The morning gratitude track is essential for everyone in my humble opinion - I totally live by this principle and thankfully, so do my family. I hope this helps and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

5. sapna

sapna New Member

I know a friend who has used it and she seems very happy with the results. If you want detailed reviews from her please let me know. However I think there are many reviews already on this forum.

6. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi again Zimako :)

here's a review about the sleep tracks as requested...

"I have been experiencing enhanced sleep from the wonderful sleep meditations. I can feel it as soon as I turn it on. I am a super sensitive sleeper and my sleep is much better with the tracks. I hope this finds you well. It comes with love and much gratitude."
    Joya Skye

and here's a review about the Morning Gratitude bonus track...

"I listened to this once, and found myself in tears! But tears of happiness and appreciation! It really uplifted me, enabled me to find real true solid gratitude, and realise how important the simple things are, things that we otherwise just take for granted, or even ignore. . With this realisation from listening to this track, I found that my day was filled with positivity and I was able to work so much better, with more energy and enthusiasm. . It really works!”

Thanks
    Joanna

Look forward to hearing how you are progressing and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)