1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Does Anyone Know what this means?

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by mysecretblessings, Mar 11, 2008.

1. mysecretblessings

mysecretblessings Member

Hello All,
    I was wanting to know what seeing a tiger's eye during meditation Means? I have been trying to meditate for over 6 months and finally i saw a tigers eye but of course as soon as i labeled it all was lost! Just wondering if anyone could explain it to me.
    Thanks,
    Sandi

2. ellen

ellen Member

Hi there just wanted to say I sometimes see an eye whilst meditating. Apparently the eye can be a symbol of wisdom and clear perception . It can show your way of looking at things.The nature of the eye may say a great deal about the way you perceive your circumstances. A tiger on the other hand may symbolise something that frightens you. Perhaps through meditation you are simply becoming aware of repressed feelings and emotions! Anyways enjoy your meditation experiences-kind regards ellen