1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Do support e-mails stop at 12?

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by R8tmo, Aug 13, 2010.

1. R8tmo

R8tmo Member

Hi Everyone,
    I've been doing Lifeflow meditation for about three months and loving it you can be sure. Just happen to be wondering, since I was getting a regular weekly support e-mail until about one month ago. Is that the way the program works for all, or has there been a slip in the support letter communication activity? It is fine if I don't get them again because I go to the forum regularly and get my insight into this great new practise. But just wondering if any of you veterans see this stoppage as normal and if not I'll contact the people at the business end. Thanks in advance. Best, Bob

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi Bob

I've just gone and checked my emails (had to find the right one as I have one email for the forums and one for lifeflow), and yes the support emails go up to 12.

Hugs

Giles

3. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Bob, great to hear that you are loving LifeFlow. Yes there are about twelve support emails. However, you should also receive ongoing information on a monthly basis from Michael. Let the support team know if you do not receive this. I wish you an abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)