1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Discover meditation gratitude exercise

Discussion in 'The Law Of Attraction' started by pollyanna, Apr 30, 2008.

1. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

This exercise alone will create inner peace and happiness and the music is beautiful. Enjoy, happiness and joy to you :) :) :)

2. limhenry

limhenry Member

Hi Pollyanna

Sorry, I'm new. Cld you tell us more abt the 'Discover meditation gratitude exercise'?

Thx.

Henry

3. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Henry, you'll find the gratitude exercise on the Discover meditation set. Michael recommends you to do it after your meditation to the music he leaves playing after your meditation session. It's on CD2 Enjoy! I wish you happiness and joy on your journey of self discovery :) :) :)

4. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

I am so thankful for the opportunity within this community to encourage you to live the happy life you were born to live. There is a wealth of knowledge available here. All we have to learn is to be disciplined and patient, making good use of the amazing tools available here. Enjoy them. :) I wish you happiness and joy on your wonderful journey of self discovery. Life is truly tremendous :) :) :)