1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

differnet timed recordings for download

Discussion in 'Your Suggestions' started by NeuralNet, May 16, 2009.

1. NeuralNet

NeuralNet Member

I think it would be really useful to have LF10 available for download with different timing options. When you're starting out, its ideal to have a recording with a 10 minute LF, then one at 15 mins and so on up to 40 minutes.

It would be nice to have a group of different recordings as you start to increase the amount of time you meditate up from 10 mins. I think this would probably only be relevant for LF10 downloads. After 2 months of LF10, you would assume people are meditating for 30-40 mins at a time.

Just a thought since Ive seen a few posts where people say theyve created their own versions of LF10, as have I.

2. jodie

jodie Moderator

Top tip for timing your Lifeflow listening times !

Hi NeuralNet,

A useful tip I used when starting out with the Lifeflow tracks was to set the track to begin at 20 minutes, leaving me with the remaining 20 minutes to listen. If you wish to listen for only 10 minutes (bearing in mind it takes approx. 8 minutes for the brain to begin entraining), set your player to begin listening at 30 minutes.

Thanks for your suggestions and feel free to keep them coming!!! They are all valued and noted for any future recordings. Enjoy the program and do get in touch if you have any questions or concerns.

Kindest regards

3. aussie

aussie Member

great idea jodie thanks for that ;)