1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Delighted to meet you.

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by pollyanna, Dec 14, 2007.

1. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi everyone, this is Pollyanna. I'm really excited to join this community because it's going to be great to hear from you becoming less stressed and more happy using Lifeflow. I have practised a few types of meditation for years and I think Lifeflow is amazing. I use it virtually everyday! Most people have different idols (pop stars and celebrities) but Pollyanna has always been my idol from being a little girl. She see's magic in everything, is not materialistic and loves the simple things in life. Anyway that's enough about me - I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
    happiness to you all,
    Pollyanna. :)
    p.s. The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades :p

2. Peaceful Warrior

Peaceful Warrior New Member

nice to meet you too polly

I noticed you've been chosen to moderate the forums too!

Let me know if I can help with anything. I am mostly looking after the karma credits area here.

I look forward to chatting and getting to know you better :) PW

3. cgballer20052

cgballer20052 Member

me

Hi my name is Bryan I have been doing some beginners meditation and it has helped me alot. I was having some problems at first with to much noise around me.

4. taylordayton

taylordayton Member

Hello! *waves* :D

I'd love to learn more about Lifeflow!

Now I got that song you quoted in my head! *giggle*