1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

crystal beads

Discussion in 'Project Meditation - Success Stories' started by liliana48, Mar 30, 2009.

1. liliana48

liliana48 Member

My name is Liliana and I'm 60 years old. In 1985 I migrated to Australia from Europe. Last 5-6 years I've been very depressed. January this year I descaverd this site and I'm listening Life Flow since then(currenty on LF 8).Since I started Life Flow I can see and feel positive changes in me and my attitude.

Few days ago I was on the phone with my husband. In the middle of the setence I said:"Wait, wait I have to see someting in the garden. Looks like millions of crystal beads in the grass. It's so beautiful."I hurried outside in the garden and discavered ......it was morning dew.

Every morning (for years) I sit in the same spot,drinking coffee,gazing into garden,seeing nothing.

Dear Michael and dear community(with so many helpful posts) thank you so much for helping me to see again the glorious beauty of the morning dew.

Love to all

Liliana

2. chris063

chris063 Member

Hi Liliana, thank you for sharing this with everyone, what a lovely observation to have made!!! :):):)

3. seatrend8899

seatrend8899 Member

Hi Liliana,
    In a word............."beautiful".:):):):):):):)

take care

jim

4. Hirinaki

Hirinaki Member

Ohhhh! That's so cute Liliana! Thank you for sharing.:)

Hirinaki x

5. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

That's wonderful Liliana - it's like seeing the world through a whole new perspective isn't it? You have so much more to explore and enjoy and I wish you an abundance of joy and bliss on your continuing journey :) :) :)

6. Ravo

Ravo Member

:):):):)
    Wow Liliana - did your post ever change my "state" I agree with everyone including seatrend who correctly noted........Beautiful!!!!!
    Look forward to hearing more from you.....:D

Cheers

Ravo

7. Sweet_Iza

Sweet_Iza Member

This is a nice story. Inspiring. I'm happy that you're not depressed anymore.