1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Creative flow track

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by enlighteneduk, Jun 11, 2009.

1. enlighteneduk

enlighteneduk Member

Love it!!

Heather

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

LOL! Short and to the point.

Totally agree.

Hugs

Giles

3. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Helps me constantly Heather :) :) :)

4. seatrend8899

seatrend8899 Member

Tech minded question

Hi Pollyanna,
    The quote below was taken from a thread that covered Creative Flow and Optimal Learning. One aspect of LifeFlow that I appreciated when I was comparing it to other products on the market was the fact that the frequency of entrainment for the CDs were clearly labelled. The posts by Raven were very key to my decison and in fact one key post of Raven's was selected as a Golden Thread.

So in the "spirit" that LF tracks levels are clearly tagged can the LifeFlow team please inform the forum exactly what frequencies Creative Flow and Optimal Learning entrain to if one decided to use them for guided meditation?

Thanks in advance for feedback.

shine on

jim

5. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Jim, although I have never actually meditated to Creative Flow and Optimal Learning I know you can do this. I listen to them over speakers when I am studying/working etc.

Aside from knowing that Optimal Learning is within the Alpha range and Creative Flow is within the Theta range I don't know the exact frequency.

Michael has revealed the exact frequency of LifeFlow 7 is actually 7.83 hz (the schumann resonance) to allow us to protect ourselves from the many electrical appliances we use on a daily basis. We often eat in a thunderstorm nowadays :)

LF10 may be 10.56Hz and LF2 maybe 2.59Hz.

My guess is they are possibly closely guarded secrets of Michaels, available only to LF - a bit like Colonel Sanders will have closely guarded the secrets of his coating recipe for the famous "Kentucky fried chicken"

Hope this helps and I wish you continued success, peace and joy :) :) :)

Last edited: Jun 15, 2009