1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Copying the tracks to CD

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by Fabien, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Fabien

Fabien Member

Hello,

I have now received Lifeflow 4 and I used to listen Lifeflow before sleeping with a MP3 player.

I tried to burn the tracks on a CD because always listenning with earphones I finish by getting earache. And there I have a little problem. I know how to burn a CD and I burned successfully Lifeflow 10 and 9 on a CD. But I don't understand why there are like an aditionnal noise like a periodic drum and it's very annoying because the original lifeflow track is deteriorated and I cannot relax while listening the CD.

However if I listen with my MP3 player or on my computer, it's ok, the sound is fine and I can relax.

I copied lifeflow 10 and 9 on 3 different CDs trying to burn with different speed from 8x to 40x with two different burners and I have thrown each CDs in the bin because of the drum noise.

So if you have any tips on how to burn correctly lifeflow, I take.

Thanks,
    Fabien

2. Tech Support

Tech Support Administrator

Hi Fabien,

Sorry to hear you are having problems, I am trying to recreate your issue but I cannot hear the drum sound you mention.

When are you having the issue, is it when you play the CD on your computer or in a stereo or both?

Are the equalizer settings off on the device you are playing it through?

Do you have a time on the track of when this happens?

Let me know so I can look into this issue.

Thanks

Grant
    Tech Support

3. AntonHansen

AntonHansen Member

Hello Fabien,

The problem can be located either in your Burning Software, or in you driver or hardware, if you know how to demount a computer, you should chek if all the cables are put probably inside the hardware, and also try clean all dust which sometimes can interfear with you burning result!

Hope i could help you,
    and i hope you get it to work soon :)

4. Fabien

Fabien Member

Thanks AntonHansen and the Tech support for your answer.

Before sending my request, I only tried to listen the CD on my stereo, and there, I heard the annoying periodic drum. So I listened the same CD on my computer, and there the sound is perfect.

Thank you again very much for your questions "Tech Support", I am not a good technician regards to my stereo.
    I don't even know what are the equalizers and what are they useful for but I guess it wasn't setting off on my stereo, because by switching the MegaBass function on Off on my stereo, I don't hear anymore the periodical drum and the sound is as clear as on my computer.

So I don't have any trouble. It's OK.

Fabien

5. AntonHansen

AntonHansen Member

Dear Fabien :)

Ohh :) To me it seemed being a computer problem :)

Anyway glad you found the problem :)

6. Edwin

Edwin Member

Those annoying drum sounds are actually the very reason why LifeFlow works !
    I am not sure which kind of entrainment is responsible for it ( check out this link: http://www.project-meditation.org/c...23-what-exactly-lifeflow-what-can-do-you.html ) but when you have the stereo on standard sound without any enhancements, you shouldn't be able to hear it ( conciously ).

An equalizer is an apparatus that can help you bring out the best from your music. You can change all the sound settings to fit your ears best. Listening to pop-music ? a little bit more base won't hurt ! however the higher sounds might get annoying, so you better turn that one down ;)
    This way you can create lovely warm sounds for every type of music ( a lot of digital stereo's nowadays have auto settings for that ) and get the most out of your music. However LifeFlow has been optimized in the recording studio, so if you have your sound settings on "flat" it will sound best :)

7. chris063

chris063 Member

Hi, I have just downloaded some of the LifeFlow cd's to MP3 format and found I had a really annoying loud beat playing along. Turning the equalizer settings on my I-pod off has solved the problem :)