1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Connection To The Forum

Discussion in 'Your Suggestions' started by Larry Gessner, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Larry Gessner

Larry Gessner Member

Hey everyone,

I received some feedback yesterday from someone who checked out the link provided. He seemed a little put off by the site and when I asked him if he had gone to the forum he seemed to think that it was more of a testimonial by one person. So I clicked on the link and now I am thinking about this.

I know the ultimate goal here is to provide the best meditation program and do it for a reasonable cost.

I have always assumed that people would find the forum and maybe that is incorrect.

Do you think if you put a link to the forum on the ad page that it would help in the sales department or hurt it?

Maybe a snapshot of it or reference. This is just a thought. Would love to hear some feedback from everyone.

2. Michael Mackenzie

Michael Mackenzie Owner

Hi Larry

Thanks for the feedback.

Thats something I've been chewing over myself.

I will try it out on the signup page and see how that works.

Michael :)

3. Edwin

Edwin Member

I like the new look and story btw ! great first page !

4. Larry Gessner

Larry Gessner Member

Home Run

Great Solution! I love the new look as well. It just gets better and better!

5. ctutt

ctutt Member

Forums are usually one of the first places I go when I'm checking out a new product or service. If the forum is large and active with many recent posts and threads, then I'm positively impressed. If the last post was 6 months ago, forget it.