1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

confused

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by T K, May 12, 2014.

1. T K

T K New Member

Hello

I started listening to lifeflow 10 3 months ago and now at level 7. I am confused as what i may be doin wrong. My life has not really changed to making me a happier person. For the past 2 weeks i stopped meditation completly, and now i want to try meditate again. Do i continue where i stopped, what should i do differently to see changes in my life.

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi T K and welcome to the community :)

can you tell me if and what meditation technique you are practising while playing LifeFlow? If you are using LifeFlow for relaxation please can you tell me what you do when you play LifeFlow and how long you play it?

Have you read through "The Principles of Meditation and Entrainment?" This information has helped many people and here is the link:-

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...nciples-meditation-entrainment.html#post12298

Look forward to hearing your replies as these will help me to make some recommendations that will help you. I wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)