1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Conectivity

Discussion in 'Your Suggestions' started by Larry Gessner, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Larry Gessner

Larry Gessner Member

This morning when I woke up I decided to check out (my space) and see what you find when you search meditation. What I saw was sponsored links and then the people who are linked to meditation.

I think this would be a great place to be a sponsor if it is not too costly and I also think that forming a group would not hurt either.

I also wondered if anyone has posted a video on youtube yet. It would be nice to have a link to them posted.

So what does anyone think about this?

Last edited: Jan 17, 2008
  2. Michael Mackenzie

Michael Mackenzie Owner

Myspace - YouTube

Nice work Larry,

Regarding the sponsored links, I believe these are run by google adwords and currently run at 60c per click (not cheap for a single click). I currently don't have any cash to make use of this service although I have been told it's a great source of new visitors by other website owners.

I am currently working on the free traffic side of things through search engines and our goal right now is to get the no.1 spot on google for meditation. To achieve this, we just need more sites linking to project meditation. (This is how google rank a website)

I think a Myspace group could be very interesting if it does not cost. I will take a look when I get chance. Can anyone here offer any advice on this?

I have put one of my guided meditations on youtube and this alone has been a steady source of new visitors since I placed it up on youtube: (This proves that youtube is a great way to get the benefits of meditation out to many others)

Click here to see it on youtube

I am putting another 20 guided meditations up in the next week! :)

It could be a good idea to make this thread in to an idea thread about what we can use on youtube to spread the word?

This can be a great way of free visitors finding Project Meditation.

Michael :)

3. Larry Gessner

Larry Gessner Member

Focus

Thank you, Michael. What ever I can do to help.

I loved the video and can't wait to see the rest.

It is amazing what you can do when you are clear and focused on something.

4. Edwin

Edwin Member

As you know Michael, I have been using AdWords for quite some time now, and I know for a fact that the "suggestions" Google makes for these clicks are off the charts.

I usually choose 5 or 10 cts when they recommend 60 cts ( some of them even recommend 1,50 or even 2,50 ) and I am still displayed on the first page, just not on top !

besides, you can find a lot of search words that are not directly related to meditation but can still be interesting to someone, like "healing" "aura" "reiki" that might be less costly !
    Google made a tool for that to help you search for related words !