1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Comparing/Equating BWE Products

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by SuaveDave, Oct 11, 2012.

1. SuaveDave

SuaveDave Member

I have used Holosync for a few years. I've enjoyed my experience so far, but I'm now thinking about alternatives. I'd like to compare Holosync with this and other BWE products, as to relative quality and cost, etc. At what level would I "jump in", or would I have to buy the whole package?

I also welcome comments and thoughts from others about their experiences.

Thank you for your consideration.

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi Dave and welcome to the Project Meditation community,

If you do a search of these forums you'll find other threads relating to people who have switched from Holosync to Lifeflow and what their experiences have been (I can't personally comment as I've never used Holosync.... Lifeflow is enough, so I don't feel I need to). Certainly the quality of the Lifeflow products is good, and the cost from what I know of other products is fair (If you contact support they can often discuss different options with you in case purchasing monthly is too often etc..... the general feel I get from them is that they just want to share the product with as many people as possible, and would be almost happy to cut their own feet off to help :) ... perhaps not literally hehe!)

As someone who doesn't have the experience of Holosync, I'm not sure if there would be a recommendation to 'jump in' at a particular level or not.. though I would guess that you'd be better not to try and treat them as comparible products, and just start at level 10 and work down to level 1 like everyone else does (I'm not sure whether you'd be able to purchase starting at any other level - business wise or technical wise, but I'm sure support could advise you on that).

There's the sample of Lifeflow you can download for free and try out, so why not give that a go.

And, to contact support, use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site... they've very helpful.

Hugs

Giles