Coming back to LifeFlow.

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Still Waters, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Still Waters

Still Waters Member

Hi everybody.

I went through the LifeFlow levels 10 through to 1 some time ago and benefited greatly from it, spending at least 28 days on each level. However I have not been using it for a couple of years or so, concentrating on other spiritual practices. In the last few days I have been drawn back and I am remembering how good it was. My question is this - Should I really be building up gradually again? How much of the benefits are likely to remain and what do I need to do to get back on track again with LifeFlow.

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi there and welcome back :)

I'm sure you'll remember that each LifeFlow level builds a foundation for the next deeper level, still if you have felt familiar and comfortable with each level before, you may find that you can experience great results by playing in any order.

If you find that you don't feel as familiar with some of the deeper levels, just back up a level or two so you can reinforce the foundation for the next deeper level and gain the most benefits :)

I listen to each of the levels still, often in no particular order so that I can enjoy each levels unique benefits. I also have my favourite tracks for creative visualisations and other special exercises.

Look forward to hearing how you progress and wish you an abundance opf peace and joy :) :) :)

3. Still Waters

Still Waters Member

Thank you Pollyanna. Feels like sound advice to me :)