1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Clearing phase

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by stretchingout, Feb 19, 2008.

1. stretchingout

stretchingout Member

Hi - I have only been meditating for a little while now and have moved onto Lifeflow10. Michael talks of clearing and clarity phases and this is where my question comes in. My mind has been extremely busy all week and I find it difficult to hold my mantra. It feels as though this is an intense clearing phase as not so much the images but from the feelings I get during meditation. I'm assuming this is due to being relatively new I must have alot of baggage I'm releasing. I know it is having a positive impact because I feel fantastic and really peaceful! Is there a typical cycle duration for these phases?
    Not too concerned just interested;)

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Your right on track

Hi there, my mind used to be very busy with thoughts and it still is sometimes now. I used to think I wasn't meditating correctly until Michael explained and now I understand that these busy times can actually be some of your best meditations because you are, as you said clearing out stuff. I don't think there is a specific timing to these cycles - I believe whatever you personally need is happening for you. Glad you're feeling fantastic and really peaceful. I wish you happiness and joy as you continue your journey of self discovery :) :) :)

3. stretchingout

stretchingout Member

Thank you :):)