1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Classical Music Product

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Robert Chan, May 31, 2011.

1. Robert Chan

Robert Chan Member

Is anyone excited about the new classical music entrainment CDs?

I like some classical music and am kind of curious.

Last edited: May 31, 2011
  2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Robert,

I personally love Classical Magic and play it frequently, as does my youngest daughter, aged 23. I think it's an amazing product because of the combination of benefits incorporated within it. Although meditation is vital to me, I understand that many people don't understand or are not interested in meditation and therefore this is a brilliant product for them.

I have been aware for a long time that EMF pollution envelops every inhabitant of Earth and is responsible for some of the diseases that impair and even kill us.

Many are not aware of these invisible dangers and do not realise how important and beneficial it is for us to resonate with the earth's natural frequency.

If you click on the following link and scroll down, past the scientific reports, you will find a chart which explains more about the benefits:-

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...ct-meditation/22-brainwave-states.html#post38

Hope that helps and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

3. newyorker

newyorker Member

I completely agree with you Polly

Here's a link to a sky news report, broadcast yesterday from the (WHO) World Health Organisation.

Video: Cell Phone Brain Cancer Risk: World Health Organisation Say Handsets 'Possibly Carcinogenic' | UK News | Sky News

A friend from the UK sent it to me. He has invested over £1000 for equipment to protect his family and home from EMF pollution. He freaked out when I sent him the link to purchase Classical Magic :eek: Thanks for making it available in a physical pack Michael. Both my parents celebrate their birthday in July and this is a perfect gift for them and I want to be able to celebrate many more with them. All the best NY

4. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Thanks for the link Newyorker, I hope you enjoy many birthdays with your parents and wish you continued peace and joy :) :) :)

5. busyguy

busyguy Member

I purchased classical magic last night. How many weeks will it take for me to notice the positive effects? I also used all the tracks of a perfect day when I went to sleep and felt mellow when I woke up.

6. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi there busyguy and welcome to the community :)

How many weeks will it take to notice results?

If you click on the link below, you will see someone on facebook who has just purchased Classical Magic and the free bonus tracks, played one of the free tracks and had the best night's sleep in ages.

Project-Meditation | Facebook

I believe the technology used in Michael's products is completely unique and extremely versatile. Some notice benefits from entrainment and/or meditation very quickly, some take a little longer, however, these changes are very noticable and life changing when practised regularly.

When you are relaxed and at ease your brain produces far more alpha waves than when you are mentally busy. Listening to entrainment when you are simply relaxing can enhance your experience of relaxation which, in turn, can increase your sense of well-being, reduce stress, improve immune system function and have a host of other beneficial effects.

So, there are benefits to be gained from entrainment outside of meditation. There are specific frequencies which induce the “super learning” state, increase focus, memory retention, creativity and much more.

There is also the earth’s natural frequency which is embedded in the “Classical Magic” package you have purchased to help protect you from Electromagnetic pollution.

Meditation, however, has its own unique benefits. The free tracks given with your package will help you achieve the meditative state far more quickly and are a great aid to meditation or you can simply relax with them if you are not interested in meditation.

Classical Magic is a different story in my opinion - EMF pollution envelops every inhabitant of Earth and is responsible for many of the diseases that impair and even kill us.

Many are not aware of the invisible dangers and do not realise how important it is for us to resonate with the earth's natural frequency. Most people can relate to how they feel when standing on the beach and watching the ocean or walking in the forest though.

It remains to be discovered how many lives will be bettered and saved from dreadful illnesses like Alzeimers etc. by simply playing Classical Magic and/or Peace and Harmony in the background.

I highly recommend a daily dose to everyone and wish you an abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)

P.S. There are many success stories you can check out in the following link:-

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...ories-lifeflow-meditation-2-0-a.html#post5863

7. busyguy

busyguy Member

I already notice the positive effects from the free tracks. When I play classical magic I feel a little bit more relaxed. When I meditate I feel sensations, but classical magic feels different. Compared to meditation how long will it take for classical magic to have positive changes for me?

8. Still Waters

Still Waters Member

I would encourage you to avoid being results orientated, which is quite an alien concept particularly in modern western society. Striving to see change goes against the idea of just 'being' and living in the now.

Eckhart Tolle always says that Nothing ever happens that doesn't happen in the present moment.

I am learning to just enjoy the journey as there is no final destination.

Hope that helps :D

9. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi again busyguy,

Here’s the simplest way I can explain the benefits of using Classical Magic:-

It is made up of the kind of music pieces, which, on their own are used in some healing centres and classrooms for calming the nervous system, learning, improving I.Q. and memory.

Classical Magic also incorporates the natural frequency of the “Schumann Resonance” which creates a healthy, happy balance and protects you from EMF (electro magnetic pollution).

“Since life began, the Earth has been surrounding and protecting all living things with a natural frequency pulsation known as the (Schumann Resonance)”.

Modern technology within the home and workplace cause immense disruption to this natural, protective frequency. Microwaves, washing machines, hairdryers, computers, cell phones and televisions are just a few of the countless items that contribute to this disruption.

Electro pollution from modern technology can cause us to feel more stressed, fatigued and "out of balance".

The adverse affects of exposure to EMF are vast and appear to occur over prolonged periods of time.

There are statistical analysis that suggest things such as cancer, hypertension, cardio, neurological, leukaemia, Alzheimer’s, reproductive and other diseases may be triggered and/or aggravated by disruptions in the Schumann Resonance that push it either too high above or too far below the master 7.83Hz frequency.

Laboratory research has shown that exposing living cells to the Schumann Resonance had the effect of "protecting" them from ambient EMFs, allowing the cells to increase their immune protection, and decrease the absorption of depression-inducing chemicals.

By replicating the Earth's natural rhythm, we can provide ourselves (at least in our immediate vicinity) with a healthy environment.

Classical Magic incorporates binaural, monaural and isochronic tones allowing it to be listened to over open speakers as well as through headphones and therefore it can literally protect your entire family, home and/or business environment.

It is not designed to meditate to, which is probably why Michael originally created it for another company. I’m just thankful he made it available to us also.

I understand not everyone wants to meditate or understands how beneficial and natural meditation is, therefore this is a great breakthrough product for people not interested in meditation to use and gain many benefits also.

It is playing quietly on my computer as I am writing now – I do the same when I am working, when we have a family dinner – it just plays quietly in the background as we eat and discuss the days events and although it adds a nice relaxing atmosphere, nobody really pays much attention to it - we just allow it to do it’s job.

When I am getting showered and ready for work I play it louder in the bedroom and enjoy the exquisite music.

When I meditate however, I only use a LifeFlow or Gamma track.

The benefits of the music, the schumann resonance and all three entrainment methods create huge versatility for it's use in healing, calming and protection.

Hope this answers your question and I wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

10. Bryan555

Bryan555 Member

By the way, Polly, since you are obviously so well-informed about Project Meditation....can you please tell us newcomers somethng about Midnight Express?

I have seen a couple of ecstatic references to it on the internet, but haven't stumbled upon anything here. Which is kind of strange. Was it something which was only briefly available, and then discontinued?

The internet chatter certainly makes me curious. Some people -- who'd been using a competing entrainment product -- were absolutely blown away by Midnight Express.

11. kcrady57

kcrady57 Member

I've been lurking on these boards for a while, ever since I discovered Lifeflow. Just wanted to stick my head in for a comment; after reading your post I googled "Midnight Express Meditation" and found a page with a download link for this product:

Midnight Express - LifeFlow® Audio Technology - Project Meditation

12. Karmoh

Karmoh Member

Hi Bryan,

Be careful what you read on the net ;)

To be up front, I’m not a Lifeflow user, I like to meditate naturally, I just enjoy the forum and the people involved :)

Back in Oct 2010 Michael made available for free a track called Peace & Harmony. I was sceptical, but after using it for a few days while I work, it does what the title says.

Like Pollyanna, I just have in on in the background while I work, not all the time but most days it gets played. I also use it for reading with headphones.

From the Email I received

You'll love the peace and harmony it will bring in to your home... and it's the easiest thing you'll ever do. Just press PLAY!

You can use this special track for meditation or relaxing. You can also play the track as background sound as you go about your day to day activities. Whatever you choose, you will be gaining the healthy benefits of the Worlds natural healing Schumann Resonance.

And what's more, because Peace & Harmony is uniquely designed to allow listening over open speakers it can literally affect your entire home or business environment.

The link still works, but I not sure of the legality of posting it.

Midnight Express, I believe is a free track also, in a similar vain, I’m certain it was available recently, but I cannot find the email.

Peace :)

13. Bryan555

Bryan555 Member

Well, I'd certainly appreciate having the link to Peace and Harmony. If it is indeed a free track, and the link is still up, it shouldn't be a problem.

Much thanks for the reply.

14. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Bryan, have friends finishing there holidays with us today and family arriving so am busy with changing beds etc. Will explain about Midnight express later today and find out if it is available - I'm pretty certain it is within the 10hz though. Sorry to dash and promise to come back this afternoon - peace and joy :) :) :)

15. GilesC

GilesC Member

16. Sltomel

Sltomel Member

Peace and Harmony

Hi, sorry for butting in. I am onto Lifeflow 8 following 2 months each on 10 and 9. I purchased the classic music pack which I am loving. However am wondering if peace and harmony is still available?

17. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi there and welcome to the community :) you don't need to apologise, everyone is welcome to ask questions here. Do you know you will receive the "Peace and Harmony" C.D. with your Classical Magic pack or are you asking about the downloadable version?

I'm glad you're really enjoying the Classical Magic package and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

18. Caelis

Caelis Member

Where is the link to purchase Classical Magic?