1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Classical Magic

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Panthau, Jan 19, 2010.

1. mobymag

mobymag Member

My house may have geopathic stress zones which disrupt the Schumann Resonance so I bought Classical Magic to play as much as possible in a central location to bring back what is missing. So far, I've played it about 20 times or more as background. Unfortunately, my other family members do not like the classical music (tired of it, and sounds like what you listen to when put on hold, they say). I, however, kind of like most of the music, but have some emotional issues with it from my past. I also hear the thumping of the entrainment beat constantly throughout the sound track. Are we supposed to hear that? Is that entrainment beat the Schumann wave frequency? I actually would like something with just that (no masking music), so I can play it all the time, not just when my family members are gone. How loud would just a Schumann Resonance entrainment need to be played in order to remedy geostress in a house, I wonder:confused: ?

2. Panthau

Panthau Member

Michael do you plan to release some info´s about "Classical Magic" (which you call an "amazing breakthrough" in entrainment)? I´d like to benefit on one hand from it, on the other hand i cant get rid of my associations yet. I wonder if the benefits are still worth it to stick to it, use it instead of LF7 or additional to it.

3. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Here’s the simplest way I can explain the benefits of using Classical Magic:-

It is made up of the kind of music pieces, which, on their own are used in some healing centres and classrooms for calming the nervous system, learning, improving I.Q. and memory.

Classical Magic also incorporates the natural frequency of the “Schumann Resonance” which creates a healthy, happy balance and protects you from EMF (electro magnetic pollution).

“Since life began, the Earth has been surrounding and protecting all living things with a natural frequency pulsation known as the (Schumann Resonance)”.

Modern technology within the home and workplace cause immense disruption to this natural, protective frequency. Microwaves, washing machines, hairdryers, computers, cell phones and televisions are just a few of the countless items that contribute to this disruption.

Electro pollution from modern technology can cause us to feel more stressed, fatigued and "out of balance".

The adverse affects of exposure to EMF are vast and appear to occur over prolonged periods of time.

There are statistical analysis that suggest things such as cancer, hypertension, cardio, neurological, leukaemia, Alzheimer’s, reproductive and other diseases may be triggered and/or aggravated by disruptions in the Schumann Resonance that push it either too high above or too far below the master 7.83Hz frequency.

Laboratory research has shown that exposing living cells to the Schumann Resonance had the effect of "protecting" them from ambient EMFs, allowing the cells to increase their immune protection, and decrease the absorption of depression-inducing chemicals.

By replicating the Earth's natural rhythm, we can provide ourselves (at least in our immediate vicinity) with a healthy environment.

Classical Magic incorporates binaural, monaural and isochronic tones allowing it to be listened to over open speakers as well as through headphones and therefore it can literally protect your entire family, home and/or business environment.

It is not designed to meditate to, which is probably why Michael has created it for another company. I’m just thankful he made it available to us also.

I understand not everyone wants to meditate or understands how beneficial and natural meditation is, therefore this is a great breakthrough product for them to use and gain many benefits also.

It is playing quietly on my computer as I am writing now – I do the same when I am working, when we have a family dinner – it just plays quietly in the background as we eat and discuss the days events and although it adds a nice relaxing atmosphere, nobody really pays much attention to it - we just allow it to do it’s job.

When I am getting showered and ready for work I play it louder in the bedroom and enjoy the exquisite music.

When I meditate however, I only use a LifeFlow or Gamma track.

The benefits of the music, the schumann resonance and all three entrainment methods create huge versatility for it's use in healing, calming and protection.

I hope this helps and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

4. Panthau

Panthau Member

Thanks polly, i got it now.

5. mobymag

mobymag Member

Am I the only one who hears the constant thumping of the entrainment beat? I hear it on all the LF sound tracks I have, so far (sample, midnight express, classical magic) and I hear it on my ipod and my PC, with headphones and open speakers, even though all checks out okay for acoustical balance. As for my original question about if we can benefit from the soundtrack of the frequency of the Schumann Resonance without the masking music, I still am wondering about this.

6. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi mobymag,

Usually, if you can hear the entrainment beats on the tracks, whether it's the Lifeflow tracks or others, the most common reason is because of the volume being loud enough to hear it. Of course it can also depend on the cover music as nothing will completely mask it, but some will fit in more readily with the beats than others. It's not wrong to hear the beats as this is quite common with the Lifeflow tracks when meditating, but it's not something you need to focus on.

Not sure that Michael will make the resonant frequency/beats available without the masking music otherwise this could be used by others to make their own tracks and thus profit from those; not that you would do this, but others would. It's no secret what frequency the Shumann resonance is, but if Michaels gone to the trouble of producing products himself, then I'm sure you'll agree that he should have some means of maintaining his rights on those products, and the masking music acts like a signature to prove copyright. ;)

How loud you need need to play the tracks to be of benefit is suprisingly low, even to the point that you don't feel you consciously hear them. Providing the beats can be picked up by the brain and the unconscious, they will be beneficial.

Hugs

Giles.

7. mobymag

mobymag Member

Thanks, Giles,
    You have answered my questions. I guess I'll play classical magic softer and still benefit. Maybe Michael will offer a track of the Schumann Resonance with a signature masking sound for playing continuously in the background that people will not tire of, like just gentle sounds of nature - something barely noticeable, like bubbling brook, or gentle lapping waves or sweet birdsong or breezes in the trees. I haven't heard #7 yet, but isn't that a thunder storm? I guess I would like more variety in the Schumann Resonance selection.

8. pita2389

pita2389 Member

Volume level of LF CD's and Classical Magic

Hello All,

My first time posting. Yes, L7 is the thunderstorm. I have a question that maybe has been asked in the past...but I have checked and have not found it.

If playing Classical Magic as background music...or any other of the LF CD's...how loud (or low) can the music/sounds be to be beneficial.

Thank you,

9. solan

solan New Member

Where to download Classical Magic

I also have trouble finding out how to download my Classical Magic. Grateful for help.
    Solan

10. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Pita, here's a piece from a post on this page which should answer your question:-

"Classical Magic is playing quietly on my computer as I am writing now – I do the same when I am working, when we have a family dinner – it just plays quietly in the background as we eat and discuss the days events and although it adds a nice relaxing atmosphere, nobody really pays much attention to it - we just allow it to do it’s job.

When I am getting showered and ready for work I play it louder in the bedroom and enjoy the exquisite music.

When I meditate however, I only use a LifeFlow or Gamma track.

The benefits of the music, the schumann resonance and all three entrainment methods create huge versatility for it's use in healing, calming and protection.

I hope this helps and wish you much peace and joy"
    :) :) :)

Here's a link to the full post...

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...ter-box/2384-classical-magic-5.html#post12553

11. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi there Solan, if you contact support they will direct you, enjoy and I wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

12. pita2389

pita2389 Member

Thank you Pollyanna,

I appreciate your reply. I have been playing my classical magic at different levels as suggested in your post. I was just concerned that the lower volume may result in less effects. I feel better knowing that it can be played at a lower level in the background with results.

I enjoy this forum and how knowledgable and thoughtful you and the other moderators are.

13. pita2389

pita2389 Member

How can others buy Classical Magic?

Hello,

I have colleagues and friends asking how they can buy Classical Magic. I know the introductory offer is over. Is Classical Magic available to purchase somewhere else on the internet?

14. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi there pita and thankyou for your kind words. I'm so pleased you are enjoying Classical Magic - I absolutely love it and like you, have friends and family wanting to know where to purchase it.

I've asked Michael and he says as soon as it is available he will post a link for everyone. Not sure what price the other company will charge, however, Michael says he has got a special discount for Project-Meditation People :)

I wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

15. Still Waters

Still Waters Member

I have been using classical magic as background for my yoga practice. I find that it really helps concentration and slows my breathing down.:)

16. LilyB

LilyB Member

I just love classical magic!! :):)
    However, i prefer some of the peices to others.
    Why is it all in one continuous track? :confused:
    And how can i repeat favourite peices? :confused:
    Will i have to get one of my technical pals to do something clever with one of his music editing software programs? Would some of the quality of the special entrainment stuff be lost if he does this? :(

thanks admin :)

17. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

18. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi Lily,

I guess it's all one track for the reason that it's easier for people to download all as one mp3, rather than as several tracks that would then rely on people having the technology/know-how to burn the tracks to CD without a break inbetween them (by default, most CD burning software leave a 2 second gap between tracks).

I would imagine that the resonant beats in the whole thing are continuous throughout and the tracks are timed in line with that, so if they get broken up then your unconscious listening of them would be broken away from being synchronised with it and would then take some time to re-align again, thus lessening the overall effect. Of course, if Michael could guarantee that people were able to burn these to CD in order and without breaks then it wouldn't really be a issue, but it's (I guess) unfair to expect everyone to know how to do that.

I'm sure breaking up the tracks wouldn't completely destroy the intended effect, but I suspect it would lessen it by some degree.

Hugs

Giles

19. Grey

Grey Member

copyright

check with Michael before fiddling with a track as you are proposing. use and copyright agreement allows making one backup copy of each track but prohibits any editing or altering or tampering of any kind. using editing software on a track to change it violates the copyright. i can not find it just now but recall someone made a similar suggestion a couple years back. Michael responded this was absolutely prohibited. he made this classical track available to us as a courtesy but says it belongs to another company. violating the copyright might not only get you in trouble but maybe the other company would also hold Michael liable as well.

20. Coenrad Morgan

Coenrad Morgan Member

Classic Magic Crash test

Hello,

I received Midnight Train maybe a little over a week ago or so. I had just taken a positive step forward and had returned from a much needed work interview, waiting there for me was something akin to a biblical confrontation with evil, a registered letter from a lawyer.

It was more an essay than a letter, it clearly described the end of the world as I knew it, what was going to happen to me, written in the sort of language people use when they cant get their hands around your throat. I apparently live in a Western Movie, the Sheriff is seemingly always in my part of town, he had already taken inventory of what I have left, it was so little he just put down his pad and told me to forget it, he had reported it to the Lawyers who sent him, yet here we are again, no contact other than letters they spew, each and every one billable, even though they know you have no way out, they keep coming.

My mood changed to that of a rabbit trying to cross a busy freeway, panic, tension wondering which way and how....I felt the positivity and hope from the interview drain, nausea set in and the drain became a viable reality.

Midnight Train, softly via headphones, I just lay there not wanting to think about anything, 30 minutes or so went by and I felt better, I did the responsible thing, made written contact with the lawyer, ( I tried to dial the international toll free number for lawyers, 666 but it was busy, maybe it was election time somewhere in the world :D , who knows) and made it clear that I always meet my commitments and as soon as I can, we could work out the right thing to do. Then I had another biblical experience, it wasn't a burning bush but MAN did that letter burn........LOVE MATCHES, 101 uses and if used responsibly, one always feels good :D

I am not a music fan, I enjoy silence more, when I was a music fan, Rock would be my choice along the lines of Nickelback, but I got classic magic anyway, this I could listen to and intend to more often, it has a VERY CALMING EFFECT and easy on the ear in the background. I cant meditate all day but I am now able to benefit from relaxation and as a result function better when all else is seemingly coming apart, reading is also much easier to do, I dont listen to it actively, just play it softly, I get a lot of pages read and clearly recall the material.

THIS IS A VERY NICE PRODUCT and as ambient products go, pleasant, and I AM GRATEFUL ONCE AGAIN TO PM and its crew for releasing it, this really is something I would give as a gift to someone needing a bit of the edge taken off, may even be useful for winding down active kids for bedtime, maybe a single Mom could give feedback on that, as for myself, LOVE CLASSIC MAGIC, ALMOST AS MUCH AS PLAYING WITH MATCHES...but don't tell my Mom.....got to go, its bedtime.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2010