1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Classical Magic

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Panthau, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Panthau

Panthau Member

Anyone tried it? I already bought it but havent tried it yet.
    Any experiences?

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Pan, I am one of those people Michael said are jumping up and down about it - I love it. Been testing it out the last few weeks, morning, noon and night - cannot get enough :)

I experience so many benefits from LifeFlow and now Classical Magic is like the supreme icing on the cake. Such an exquisitely enjoyable way to protect the family, peace, joy and an abundance of harmony to you and yours :) :) :)

3. yesrod

yesrod Member

yesrod

Bought the classical this morning. Can't find instructions to download it. Can anyone help? Thanks

4. Itlandm

Itlandm Member

Playing it now at work. It is nice enough classical music. I can't hear the entrainment sounds even though I know they are supposed to be there, but that is how it is meant to be. I don't notice any psychoactive effect, but then I was already calm. (As well I should be, at my age.) In any case, I must admit I bought it mainly to show my support for Michael's work. But it is a solid product.

I can think of someone I might have wanted to buy it for, but I feel pretty sure she would play it while driving even if she didn't plan to. -_-

5. Tech Support

Tech Support Administrator

Hi yesrod, Just sent you an email. :)

6. beth

beth Member

Thankyou thankyou thankyou michael it is so beautiful with love from beth XX

7. Scott_11:11

Scott_11:11 Member

A decent enough idea. But I already have all kinds of classical music. I have LF 7, which is supposed to be the Schumann Resonance and if it's not intended for meditation, then it's just a relaxation CD and I have plenty of music for that.

But I do get it. All in one. Probably not likely to listen to LF 7 over a loud speaker with people around. Thunderstorm on a summer day and such.

Hope those that try it, enjoy it. I do however enjoy the Midnight Express track. I appreciate that one.

Scott

8. newyorker

newyorker Member

Awesome combination Michael! I believe the short and long term benefits will astonish people and it is a beautiful arrangement. Way to go NY

9. Edwin

Edwin Member

I was also one of the lucky few to have gotten the Classical Magic track in advance.
    It is a wonderful track for me, because it is ideal in my workshop. Not only do I get the benefits from the entrainment, but the music stimulates me to get the job done. I absolutely love it.

10. darkola82

darkola82 Member

Hello... I also can't find my instructions for download... any help would be appreciated... thanks

11. Tech Support

Tech Support Administrator

Hi Darkola82,

Send an email to support (Contact us at the bottom) with the email you purchased with, I looked for the email registered with the forum but could not find an order with that email.

Also check your spam box it may be there.

Cheers

Grant

12. darkola82

darkola82 Member

Thanks Grant it was in spam... first time that's happened to me with you guys... thanks again

13. Panthau

Panthau Member

Just tried it, have to get used to the classic music.

Where do LF stand, compared to this, as this claims to have newer technique?
    Im at LF7 atm, can/should i exchange it with this?

Thanks
    Pan

14. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

No Pan, LifeFlow has benefits at every level and is the ultimate aid for meditation which will give you all the benefits you need over time. I meditate with LF every day and will not change that.

Classical Magic has the Schumman frequency benefits within it and you can play it any time as long as you wish - I like it for this reason and I love the arrangement of pieces - it really helps me when I'm working - it's on my computer, in my bedroom and on my ipod - you could say I'm addicted :p

I wish you peace and joy :) :) :)

15. BobD

BobD Member

When listening the Classical Magic (or indeed LifeFlow) on a surround sound system (via speakers) will adding a surround sound mode (rather than just leaving it on Stereo) affect the LifeFlow benefits? Adding a surround sound mode makes me feel more like I am in the music, but I don't want to do this if it will reduce the benefits of the LifeFlow audio itself.

Thanks

Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  16. GilesC

GilesC Member

The Binaural Beats require that the sound isn't altered in any way and that you are either equi-distant from each speaker (so the sound arrives at your ears at the same time from each speaker) and also the frequencies shouldn't be altered in any way so that the combining of them causes the binaural beat to be created by the brain when it combines the left and right sounds. I would guess that surround sound will most likely effect the binaural beats from working correctly, even if you were equi-distant from the speakers.

As for the Other beats in the tracks, I'm guessing (and it is just a guess based on my limited knowledge) that these will be less likely to be effected by surround sound, although it could also depend what the surround sound is actually doing to the frequencies and I suppose that may vary from sound system to sound system.

Why not give it a go and see. :)

Hugs

Giles

17. enlighteneduk

enlighteneduk Member

I'm just listening to it as I write- I love classical music, was brought up in a family of musicians and singers, so it is all familiar to me. But not yet been able to listen to it, to really relax, so cant tell if there are any benefits that I wouldnt normally get when relaxing to classical music.

I love the idea anyway, and hope it brings me some extra peace and serenity in my life- could do with some!

Heather

18. GilesC

GilesC Member

I'm not a big fan of classical music, except some very specific pieces. I think I'll give it a miss. ;)

Hugs

Giles

19. barsit

barsit Member

I'm listening to it and feel much better. I can sleep better and it seems to relieve painful memories connected with my fathers death 2 months ago. I hope Classical Magic brings me more peace and joy.

I'm writing first time but I love reading posts from the Community and I'm very grateful for help and inspiration they give to me. Thank all of you.

Basia

20. Panthau

Panthau Member

Same for me, trying to get rid of associations *gg*

Midnight train @ Schuhman frequency would be great!