Classical Magic...

Discussion in 'Project Meditation - Success Stories' started by Lynchian, May 4, 2012.

1. Lynchian

Lynchian Member

Hello all.... I thought I'd post a quick note on the "Classical Magic" CD that I purchased and started using recently. Yesterday I used the CD to meditate and listen for about 40 minutes or so, and had one of the best meditation experiences I've had in years... It was an extraordinary feeling of "opening up", and a great release of emotion, which left me not just relaxed and at peace, but with a lasting sense of having "emptied out" any anxiety or stress or anger that I had within me... I wasn't expecting anything like such an experience, but the Classical Magic really does seem to have a little magic to it... Thanks to Project Meditation!

Yours,
    CJ
    London, UK.

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi CJ (Is "Lynchian" coming from being a fan of David Lynch?)

Sounds like you had a great session with Classical Magic.
    My other half quite likes it too, but she is more into classical music than I am. I like some classical tracks, but not that keep on the ones on the CM cd, so I've not found the same benefit as yourself from that cd.

As for the other "lifeflow" (to generalise them) cd's, I do get some great meditation sessions whilst using them. ;)

Hugs

Giles

3. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

So pleased for you CJ :) I love Classical Magic and play it often - when people come over for dinner I have it playing quietly in the background and it really does create a lovely ambiance.

Wishing you an abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)

4. Lynchian

Lynchian Member

Magic...

Thanks guys for the response... I am finding that I have this sort of experience quite regularly with the Classical Magic... interestingly, track two is the one that almost always seems to draw me into that deep experience, and it brings such a powerful release of emotion, it's an unusual feeling, but thoroughly relaxing and healing... I'd love to know why that piece particuarly seems to have that affect on me! Or perhaps it's better as a mystery.