1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Classical Magic Special Package Offer

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by pipermarie66, Jul 9, 2012.

1. pipermarie66

pipermarie66 Member

I dont know if anyone can answer my question but here goes...I received an email time limited Classical Magic Special Package Offer for 77.00. It sounded wonderful and like something that would be a great benefit, I love classical music already.
    I wish I could order this but until I have finished paying off my LifeFlow series I cannot. Do you think this special will be offered again at another time? Thanks.

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi there,

I would think they will have another promotion maybe next year. If you are wanting it before then, contact the support team. You will find them extremely helpful. In the meantime, if you have "Peace and Harmony" (which also incorporates the schumann resonance) you can play that quietly in the background when you are relaxing or having dinner.

Hope that helps and I wish you an abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)

3. GilesC

GilesC Member

I'm sure it will, it's come up a couple of times before for limited periods.

As Pollyanna says, contact the support team, and see what they say as you may be able to work something out with them so you can have it sooner.

Hugs

Giles