1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Chakra Meditation with Lifeflow

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by Alan Groves, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Alan Groves

Alan Groves Member

Hi everyone,

Has anyone tried doing any Chakra meditation whilst using LF?

If so what procedures did you follow??

How did it go??

Any comments, etc...:D

2. shesgg

shesgg Member

I use Chakra.

I just start the chakras spinning from the base of the spine up. I picture the colors as spheres spinning slowly and meditate on each of them, their meaning.

Once I get to the lavender one at the top of my head, I picture the colors enveloping each area that it represents and send light to people and situations that are in my thoughts.

How did it go? It's always very calming and it seems to keep me relaxed throughout the day.

I have a stressful job and I also take a minute now and then to imagine a bright white light filling me up starting with the spine and spreading outward.

Lately, I have been coming to the present and looking at everything that I am doing with the questions:

Am I merely accepting what I am doing?

Am I enjoying it?

Am I enthusiastic?

It's Eckhart's method of coming to the present and focusing on it and not your ego. I make a sort of game of it and try to get more enjoyment or become more enthusiastic.

Thanks for asking about the Chakras, it's really beautiful to meditate on them. :)

3. Edwin

Edwin Member

That's the beauty of a meditation forum, someone askes a question, and the person answering thanks the questioner for it :)

4. Alan Groves

Alan Groves Member

Hi Shesgg,

Thank you so much for that, any sites you reccomend visiting or downloads from?
    I have read a bit about Chakras and this goes back to my old days of meditation about 15 years ago! There seems different ideas on the colours, the rotation and the different things associated with the Chakras.

Hi Edwin,
    You are so right - it feels like a place where you are free to ask anything in the knowledge that the answer will come back with the best possible intentions.
    We are very lucky to be using LF and just as lucky to have the forrum.:D

5. Edwin

Edwin Member

Happy birthday Alan ! :)

6. shesgg

shesgg Member

I believe there has been some updated work on chakra colors. I don't use the newer ones though so if you try it and it is good, let me know.

You can google chakras and a hundred sites will come up for it. I read a book early on, before I used the meditational cds like you said about 15 years ago.

I've been working recently with the Sedona Method. I just got the book this weekend and it is great. I may buy the cds down the road but I am more than halfway through the book already.

Hope you like working on the chakras. I will never let them go, it just feels so important that I keep meditating with them. :)

7. Alan Groves

Alan Groves Member

Hi Shesgg,
    I think the different ideas seem to come from where ever you have learnt from. Hope you enjoy the Sedona Method, check out the release technique as well and also KISS releasing with Stephen Seratan, All are very worthy teachers on releasing from Lesters seed.

HI Edwin,
    Thank you for the birthday greeting! 41 years old now!! and still learning everyday about myself and life in general!

8. Edwin

Edwin Member

34 myself, and dito on the learning part :)

9. shesgg

shesgg Member

Thanks, I'll check those out today. I'm at work but I have been racing through everything effortlessly lately AND with a smile on my face so I should get to it. :)

Love my Lifeflow combined with Sedona!

10. Bhavya

Bhavya Member

Hi Shesgg
    Which book on the Sedona Method did you get? I see there's quite a few of them with Hale Dwoskin + others. I'm thinking I'd like to check it out before investing in the CDs.
    Bhavya

11. shesgg

shesgg Member

That was my thinking as well. This is the one I got, Bhavya:

The Sedona Method : Hale Dwoskin & Jack (FRW) Canfield

It's good. You go through their little processes releasing a lot. It explains in great detail how to do it and how to incorporate it into your day.

12. Bhavya

Bhavya Member

Thanks. I see that they have a copy in Montreal where I'm going this afternoon. :) I'm looking forward to releasing some of the 'stuff' that's been popping up lately :rolleyes:

13. shesgg

shesgg Member

I know. I've been releasing on my fear of what the economy is going to do and any emotion that shows up at any given moment.

Let me know how it is going for you.

Oh, I almost forgot, I also release on my resistance to meditate everyday and any resistance to reading and doing the workbook stuff in the Sedona Method. It helps.

14. Alan Groves

Alan Groves Member

Hi Bharvya and Shesgg
    THere is a book which is like a mini course called "happiness is free and it's easier than you think" Sure you can get this from the site or Amazon. I found it a great introduction.
    THe Actual Sedona Method book (can't remeber the exact title as I am at work as well!) but it's a white cover with Orange coloured top and Black colour title. This is also good.
    You can get quite alot of introductory information and CD's etc from the site. Once you have read the book or took the course you can continue or look at other sites/teachers. I particularly like the KISS (Keep It Simple Sweetheart) material by Stephen Seratan as I find his material is easy to relate to as well as being reasonably priced. I would buy a book first and then decide from their -

15. shesgg

shesgg Member

That's what I'm reading right now. (The orange and white book)

I normally start these little projects then get bored and stop. The exciting part to me is that you keep releasing things like resistance to continuing projects.

I looked around a little for Stephen's site yesterday. Thanks for that info. :)

16. Bhavya

Bhavya Member

Thanks Shesgg and Alan for the information. I'm also reading the orange and white book (The Sedona Method by Hale Dwoskin) and have started to work in it a little. I never knew how much I shoved down emotions! Not to mention resistance to actually doing the work! :eek:
    Instead of jumping in right away yesterday after getting the book, I looked up background info which fed my need to procrastinate! :p

Interview with Hale Dwoskin about the Sedona Method
    and
    The Lester Levenson Story

I also have trouble staying motivated and can get bored! I'm hoping that I'm fed up enough with my hangups to actually stick with this :rolleyes: cuz there just doesn't seem to be any instantaneous way to Self Realisation! :p

Last edited: Feb 23, 2009