1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

can't open the file

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by yoswylde, Jul 5, 2008.

1. yoswylde

yoswylde Member

i've download the file but now i have no idea what to do with this file. It's just 28 KB file not 49.57 KB as it appear on your site, and the type of this file also unknown. I didn't receive any error message, :confused:please help

Thanks

2. Tech Support

Tech Support Administrator

Hi yoswylde,

Have you tried re-downloading the file?

This sounds like its only getting the information of where the file is rather than actualy getting the file itself.

You could try right click and save target as that might produce a better result it all depends on how your browser is set up to handle downloading files.

If you are still having issues please let me know.

3. yoswylde

yoswylde Member

resolved

Thanks, i'd realized that this can not be downloaded by using "flashget" software, so i just turned it off and download agin by using ME, i've got all of it. Thanks!