1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Can't download file

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by RCT, Jul 13, 2008.

1. RCT

RCT Member

Hi, I joined a couple of days ago, but can't download the file. I just get a very small file instead, that is not the course, and cannot be recognized. Tried downloading several times. The error message I get says that the file is not compressed or encoded. I wrote to this forum on Friday, but my problem was not posted. Why is this?

I'm using a Mac, OS X 10.5.3, which SHOULDN'T be a problem if you've set up everything correctly your end. Any help, please?

2. Tech Support

Tech Support Administrator

Hi RCT,

There should be no issues with downloading on a Mac.

This sounds like its only getting the information of where the file is rather than actualy getting the file itself.

I have seem this when a third party download manager or program is used.

You could try right click and "save target as" (or the mac equivalent "control + click" I believe) that might produce a better result it all depends on how your browser is set up to handle downloading files.

If you are still having issues please let me know.

Tech Support