1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Cannot extract/unzip files

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by steveb09, Jul 7, 2009.

1. steveb09

steveb09 Member

Hi,

I've just downloaded the free course but cannot extract the files. I can see the files in the archive but get various error messages when trying to extract. I've tried winzip, winrar, xp, vista, nothing seems to work. I've downloaded the zip file twice with same result.

Any help appreciated.

Regards,

Steve

2. Tech Support

Tech Support Administrator

Hi Steve,

What error messages are you getting?

In my experience most corrupt archive or messages very similar are normally due to download managers. Do you use a one? if not have you tried to download using a different browser as browsers can control downloads in different ways.

Let me know and i can try and help further.

Grant
    Tech Support

3. steveb09

steveb09 Member

Hi Grant, thanks for the quick reply,

I downloaded the file using IE7 on Windows Vista. I don't have another browser.....is there anything else I could try before downloading and installing a different browser.

Error message varies depending on app but all along the lines of 'invalid file' or 'compression method not recognised'.

Thanks,

Steve

Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  4. Tech Support

Hi Steve,

I have sent you an email.
    Let me know how you get on.

Grant

5. Tech Support

After a few users have had issues extracting the files from the zip we have updated the download for the free course.

If you have had any difficulty in extracting the files after download please re-download the course again.

Hopefully all problems have now been resolved; however if anyone is still having issues please contact us.

Grant
    Tech Support