1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

can someone help or explain

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by chris_mason, Jul 11, 2014.

1. chris_mason

chris_mason New Member

hi, so i never really believed in this stuff before. One day i worked all night came home couldn't sleep and started youtubing crap. I came across a vid that had binaural beats that claimed to bring higher thought. I was super tired and figured what the hell. put it on and after a while some strange stuff started to happen. My vision went blurry and i closed my eyes. my hole body began to vibrate or something. then it felt like i was sky rocketing to the stars. I began to see vivid colors. I herd bells ringing ( they were not in the vid i checked later)
    and i began to understand we are all one and it seemed that i knew everything in the universe and it all made sense. I came back to a little later and felt great and refreshed. I instantly became more spritual. I felt on top of the world and had to share it with everyone. Some people thought i was crazy others told me it sounded like i transcended. I had no clue really so i started to look up more stuff online realised i had some sort of meditation experience. Now i have been meditating trying so hard to experience something like that again but no luck. The meditation feels great my mood is amazing and it has done wonders for my health. Everytime i meditate i get weird tingling feelings and my head feels funny afterword but i cant get anything close to what i felt that first time. Can anyone help or explain what happened.

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

Stop trying and stop having expectations... those thoughts and ideas will hold you back from reaching the deep state of meditation you're aiming to achieve. It really is as simple as that.

Each meditation experience will differ, some will feel deeper than others and some will have more distractions. Just go with whatever happens and let go of any preconceived ideas as to what should happen. ;)

3. madera

madera Guest

best advice to follow.