1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Can i have some...

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by Panthau, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Edwin

Edwin Member

right....

I am a multi-dimensional Being as well

2. sliccy

sliccy Member

Oh I am sorry I thought you meant that you did know about Bashar, lol :)

Edwin, it's not important where the message comes from but WHAT the message is. I personally believe it is true, but you don't have to believe anything as long as the information is helpful. To me, personally, it has been the most enlightening information that I've ever read/heard.

Anyway, Panthau I'll provide one link that's a good start point with Bashar. If you want I can give you more info through email or a type of chat software. It's usually a little "out there" for most people :p Let me know.

YouTube - Bashar: The 4 Laws of Creation

3. Edwin

Edwin Member

I'm sorry, you seem to think that I don't believe in, or disapprove of Bashar, so that must mean that what I said comes across that way.

That was not my intention.

I just responded to the claim that Bashar is a multi-dimensional being. I am not saying he isn't, I am saying that I am as well. And so are you all.

4. sliccy

sliccy Member

Yes, of course :)

5. Panthau

Panthau Member

I think the main difference could be, that he is fully aware of the fact, that he is multi dimensional (and probably acting consciously on all of these dimensions :) ).

Thanks for the link Andy!

Edit: Got to admit, this Bashar has something... usually im to uneasy to watch such videos for the whole lenght, but watching his video is different. Dont know why, but i believe every single word he´s saying :)

Last edited: Apr 4, 2010
  6. sliccy

sliccy Member

I agree, when I first heard Bashar I thought it was a bit ridiculous. Especially his personality at first, it came of very strong. But as you allow the information to sink in, and listen not just with your brain but your whole being you'll start to love it.