1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Can anyone recommend some Speakers?

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by lycanwu, Aug 28, 2009.

1. lycanwu

lycanwu Member

Hi, there, I just need some help with choosing the right speakers to play LF.

Best that they are one of these brands: Logitech, Razer, Creative.

Thanks very much:)

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

Do you mean to play from your computer or from a stereo system?

Better is if you use headphones whilst meditating, but of course LF can be used from speakers, although you won't benefit from the binaural beats so much.

As long as the speakers (and your computer settings) don't alter the bass/treble automatically and you can play it as "normal" (as it was created) then any should do. Obviously the larger the range of frequencies the speakers deal with the better. I believe Creative are very good when it comes to sound technology as they've been in the market from the early days of PC's with their sound cards etc.

Hugs

Giles

3. lycanwu

lycanwu Member

Thanks GilesC, I'm playing from my computer, and wants to make it beneficial to all. Probably I didn't make it clear, what I was worrying was indeed frequency problems, Is there any specifications that I need to take into consideration before making a choice? Like sound frequency response sort of stuff? Again ,many thanks.

4. GilesC

GilesC Member

Without doing some research myself (it's been a while since I bought any hardware for my computer even though I'm in that business myself), I couldn't say what are the necessary range of frequencies that would suit.

This thread:

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...ct-meditation/22-brainwave-states.html#post38

gives the frequencies of the LifeFlow entrainments, but those frequencies are not the same as the range that is required by the speakers because they are "generated" through binaural beats etc.

As long as the speakers are considered "good quality" and they don't automatically do noise reduction or change the bass/treble, they should be suitable.

5. lycanwu

lycanwu Member

You rock ,Giles!

I'm considering for Razer's Mako, it's THX certified and has big Pooower!