1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

can anyone help me ? :)

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by lachlanchop, Apr 8, 2014.

1. lachlanchop

lachlanchop New Member

hi everyone, ive only been meditating for a couple of months now and now after some succession i can feel my chakras and have other amazing sensations and energy flow feelings during sessions..
    i recently had this feeling during meditating where i would feel as if i left my physical body at times spinning like there was no up or down or right direction, almost like i wasnt on earth. its hard to explain it in words as i still am trying to understand what it was. it would stay like that for awhile until i stopped but i wasnt feeling nauseous. does anyone know what this may be? thanks

last week i also had an awesome experience i was doing the usual meditation but i started falling into a state of stillness which at first was hard to stay in as i would try not to focus on it too much but relax and go with it, as i got deeper into this state it brought on a sensation only in my mind it felt not really body but it felt great anyway after being in this state and seeing the same visuals i started getting this phenomenal sensation all around my body not sure if it was energy.. but i cant really explain the feeling but it is the best thing ive felt in my life better then any drug ive tried or emotion. it lasted a few minutes then the sensation changed and it was making me feel like i wanted to be lifted out of my physical body and just go up as i was laying down my upper body started trying to sit up but i was focusing on it too much and it went away and i came out of it.sorry if my description isnt the best but im curious if anyone had experienced this and could tell me what it was! :D thankss

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator