1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

can any one help please!!

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by trevordavies, Jan 9, 2008.

1. John

John Member

As Ras mentioned - I too had a great experience when I listened to lifeflow 10 for the first time - I suppose because it was "new' to me. I also find focussing on slow deep abdominal breathing useful especially interupting the automatic cycle and holding my breath in for a seconds.The initial expiration produces a kind of "rush"

2. neilcamp

neilcamp Member

Thanks Edwin
    Your advice and that of some others on this forum, has been immensely helpful. It is easy to let negative thoughts disrupt one's equilibrium. I have been trying to turn negative thoughts into positive thoughts for a while now. I am not always successful, but I think that I have improved a lot.

My meditation has its ups and downs, but mostly it's good and I feel really great when I have had a good session. There is no doubt that for me, LifeFlow makes a tremendous difference. When I haven't been at home and didn't want to miss meditation for the day, I have meditated with no background support and I can honestly say that this doesn't work well for me at all. LifeFlow permeates my whole psyche during the time that I meditate and enhances my well-being status for the day.

3. Edwin

Edwin Member

Only yesterday I found out a great way to feel better at times when you feel the negative side is taking over ( or dark side if you are a star wars fan )

I just think and try to feel getting a hug from my daughters, and just like that I feel great again !

something like that might work for you too ! :)

4. Edwin

Edwin Member

Haven't heard from you in a while Trevor !

decided to bump this one, was wondering how you are doing...