1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

calmer, happier

Discussion in 'Project Meditation - Success Stories' started by polesworth, Dec 19, 2007.

1. polesworth

polesworth Member

I just wanted to share how the LifeFlow recordings have had such a profound effect on me. After a short time I have become calmer, settled and happier. This has made not only me more content and at peace but those around me who have benefited from the new me.

Many thanks for making this so easily available and accessible.

2. Michael Mackenzie

Michael Mackenzie Owner

Good to see you Polesworth!

Thanks for posting about your success.

Just to let everyone else know, Polesworth has been using LifeFlow since July (5-6 months)

Michael :)

3. airportlounge

airportlounge Member

its posts like these, especially with experienced users, that make me more optimistic in my own research into the benefits of brain entrainment and meditation enhancement. Way to go! I only hope that my own journey will be as successful as yours.

4. mary

mary Member

Its posts like this that make it worth the try.

Mary