1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Buying Lifeflow

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by Panthau, May 4, 2009.

1. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Pan, I have mentioned in previous threads about three very emotional dreams I have woke up from with a feeling of dread and fear.

I know I have released supressed emotions with these.

If I had have had dreams like this in the past, before LF and meditation, I would have probably just cuddled up to my husband and thanked God it was only a dream.

Because I had practised accepting and observing the feelings within my body through day to day life, when I felt hurt or angry, I learned to deal with situations more and more consciously.

So when I woke up with the first bad dream, I realized this was an opportunity to observe the feelings and sensations that were taking place in my body. I felt literally paralysed with fear and it really took great courage to just curiously watch and accept these feelings.

I remember clearly thinking - what if this feeling that seems to be moving down my spine paralyses me. It took about ten minutes for it to go I think but it seemed a long time.

When it had gone I knew that I had released some deep suppressed emotions that dealt with abandonment and betrayal. It was so important to me that I got up (it was 5 a.m.) and wrote about the dream filling 3 pages of A4 paper.

When the other two dreams occured I knew to do the same with them.

I hope this is of help Pan and I wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

2. Panthau

Panthau Member

Hi polly & thanx for your reply!

Im still learning to not-identify with my feelings. Atm im using mostly EFT for bigger emotions, that come up. Anyway, im someone who attacks instead of running away and when i wake up with fear im not afraid...i look at it. But i never thought about that this fear is only an emotion of my physical body!

Thanks for bringing that to my mind!

Pan

3. GilesC

GilesC Member

EFT mission statement (or whatever they call it, I can't recall off the top of my head)...

In reality it goes further than that. I would say that the cause of all emotions, negative or otherwise, it a disruption of the body's energy system; the disruption of the energy system is caused by attachment between our self and the material world. We can choose to let go of these attachments, or use EFT to tap the attachment away. ;)

4. Panthau

Panthau Member

If all things in life would be that easy! :)

5. GilesC

GilesC Member

LOL. Nobody said it was easy. ;)

6. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Pan and good look with whatever you are using to release big supressed emotions. Maybe it will help if you take time to notice the following in your day to day life:-

Whenever you feel happy, sad, angry, irritable, impatient, defensive etc. aside from the dialogue running through your head, there will always be a sensation in your body (maybe tightness or tense feeling somewhere)

Before I allowed the dialogue to run away with itself, I began just accepting, acknowledging and curiously observing the feeling/sensation and I would do this until it evaporated.

Because I learned to do this with little day to day situations I became more and more proficient at doing this and so I was prepared to deal with the bigger supressed emotions that seemed to show up in the three dreams.

I wish you peace and joy on your continuing journey :) :) :)

7. Panthau

Panthau Member

Thanks again for that tip, its also something ive often read anywhere, but its another thing to be "aware" of. :)

My whole body is doing weird things when listening to lvl9... so im used to that, but never paid much attention :)